V1.7 TOP SELLING THEME - Electron Mega Electronic Super Store NEW VERSION for 1.7.8.2 - 4.0.3

maxycrysis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good community
I come to warn you that the theme is working but it has a however...
If someone disables the theme configuration option on the front, the products are not loaded only the banners etc, the products only load if we leave this option active.
This option will configure the look of the page and only the administrators have to see this because at this moment anyone can change the entire store layout my hosting provider revealed the following error:

The errors you indicate are at the JavaScript level and appear to be only related to the fonts used on the website. You should check this situation with the support team that develops the theme used.
Post automatically merged:

thankls for share :)
Thank You So Much
best speed optimizer
REPLAY

Good community, I managed to get a simple way to remove the theme options from the front, that is, from the page that the client sees, because whoever developed this theme didn't do it in a way that this type of option could only be viewed by the admin.
What I mean, only the admin should have access to these visualization options and when exiting, even if active, it should be hidden from the consumer.
My solution to remove it is as follows:
**Remove the source code from line 25 down and delete everything from the following files.

tv_electronic_electron_1_7_v1/Templates/parcials/tvcms-javascript-files.tpl

modulos/tvcmsthemeoptions/templates/front/display_home.tpl

modulos/tvcmsthemeoptions/templates/front/display_layout.tpl

By doing this the two buttons will disappear even so the theme will be working and loading all products, I believe it is also possible to change it later in the admin panel but just in case change the things you want and then make this process stay with these 3 tpl as copy for future changes and then change again.
Otherwise everything is working

dadus

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for this great prestashop theme

Oriol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
¡Gracias! Muchísimas gracias, a ver que tal va...

dadus

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
REPLAY

Good community, I managed to get a simple way to remove the theme options from the front, that is, from the page that the client sees, because whoever developed this theme didn't do it in a way that this type of option could only be viewed by the admin.
What I mean, only the admin should have access to these visualization options and when exiting, even if active, it should be hidden from the consumer.
My solution to remove it is as follows:
**Remove the source code from line 25 down and delete everything from the following files.

tv_electronic_electron_1_7_v1/Templates/parcials/tvcms-javascript-files.tpl

modulos/tvcmsthemeoptions/templates/front/display_home.tpl

modulos/tvcmsthemeoptions/templates/front/display_layout.tpl

By doing this the two buttons will disappear even so the theme will be working and loading all products, I believe it is also possible to change it later in the admin panel but just in case change the things you want and then make this process stay with these 3 tpl as copy for future changes and then change again.
Otherwise everything is working
This is unnecessary. You just have to go to Themevolty Extension / Custom Settings and change Theme Option Status.

maxycrysis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is unnecessary. You just have to go to Themevolty Extension / Custom Settings and change Theme Option Status.
It gives an error when loading the products because the font is not compatible was said in a message by another user and my hosting provider says the same, so the alternative for those who can't deactivate is the one I gave.
You have to understand that not everyone has the same problem but in all newer versions it's giving this error with this theme version so it's an alternative.
Don't underestimate the help given in the community to solve problems and whenever someone finds a solution I think I should share it here in this forum.
I, for example, am preparing a list of modules that I paid for but that I will put here for free because others have also done so

dadus

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It gives an error when loading the products because the font is not compatible was said in a message by another user and my hosting provider says the same, so the alternative for those who can't deactivate is the one I gave.
You have to understand that not everyone has the same problem but in all newer versions it's giving this error with this theme version so it's an alternative.
Don't underestimate the help given in the community to solve problems and whenever someone finds a solution I think I should share it here in this forum.
I, for example, am preparing a list of modules that I paid for but that I will put here for free because others have also done so
Sorry for that. Just tried to replicate that error but everything is working fine here. Maybe some php incompatibility?

Buc0

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for share this theme

waterman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The top selling theme Electron Mega Electronic Super Store now available for latest Prestashop 1.7.8.2 version fully compatible !

Download NOW thank me LATER !

demo

Thankyou my friend. successful work

nicol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The top selling theme Electron Mega Electronic Super Store now available for latest Prestashop 1.7.8.2 version fully compatible !

Download NOW thank me LATER !

demo
very niche themeDownload NOW thank me LATER !

p1766

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for theme and sharing, nice porting

ant0ni0rj

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
¡El tema más vendido Electron Mega Electronic Super Store ahora disponible para la última versión de Prestashop 1.7.8.2 totalmente compatible!

¡Descárgalo AHORA, agradéceme MÁS TARDE!

manifestación
Muy buen tema , Gracias por el aaporte

maxycrysis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Sorry for that. Just tried to replicate that error but everything is working fine here. Maybe some php incompatibility?
I believe so from what my provider said has to do with the font, I'll pass his message here:
Good afternoon,

We've been testing this PrestaShop installation in debug mode and at the server level there are no errors or missing modules. The errors you indicate are at the JavaScript level and appear to be only related to the fonts used on the website. You should check this situation with the support team that develops the theme used.

Now if you can detect the error, I don't know, maybe in the admin panel you have javascript off and that is making the theme work well but I haven't tested that, maybe it's even that problem, but do some tests and disable some functions to see if the theme stop loading the products, because if you find where the error is so we can stop doing what I did, test it and then leave the comment here.
Now they say that the theme has an A grade on speed but my grade doesn't come out of D hahaha, that's not bad it has loading problems that takes a few milliseconds if it didn't take so long to load maybe a B grade would do it, besides the problem too it's in the index if you can tell me how to improve it share