V1.7 Translate all unlimited translation GPT

Nek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you today with a friendly request and a proposition that I believe will be of great interest to our community.

I have recently had the opportunity to explore and use an incredible module for PrestaShop named "Translate all - Free and unlimited translation". I am profoundly impressed by its ability to offer unlimited and free translations, making it incredibly useful for global businesses and multilingual online stores.

I am convinced that this module can be a valuable resource for many of our members, especially those looking to extend their international reach without incurring additional costs. The efficiency and accuracy of the translations provided by this module can significantly enhance user experience and ease the management of stores in multiple languages.

Therefore, I would like to request permission to share "Translate all - Free and unlimited translation" on this forum. I am willing to provide a detailed description of the module, its features, and installation and usage guides, so that everyone can make the most out of this tool.

I understand and respect the forum rules regarding content posting and assure you that my intention is solely to enrich our community with useful resources. If any additional verification or information about the module is required, I am more than willing to provide it.

I appreciate your consideration in advance and look forward to contributing positively to our community with this tool. I am eager to hear your opinions and feedback.

danyxilo90

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good one I need it for my blog thank you

jumbo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Я надеюсь, что это сообщение найдет вас хорошо. Сегодня я обращаюсь к вам с дружеской просьбой и предложением, которое, я уверен, будет представлять большой интерес для нашего сообщества.

Недавно у меня появилась возможность изучить и использовать потрясающий модуль для PrestaShop под названием «Перевести все — бесплатный и неограниченный перевод». Я глубоко впечатлен его способностью предлагать неограниченное количество бесплатных переводов, что делает его невероятно полезным для глобального бизнеса и многоязычных интернет-магазинов.

Я убежден, что этот модуль может стать ценным ресурсом для многих наших членов, особенно для тех, кто хочет расширить свое международное присутствие без дополнительных затрат. Эффективность и точность переводов, обеспечиваемых этим модулем, могут значительно улучшить пользовательский опыт и облегчить управление магазинами на нескольких языках.

Поэтому я хотел бы попросить разрешения поделиться статьей «Перевести все — бесплатный и неограниченный перевод» на этом форуме. Я готов предоставить подробное описание модуля, его функций, а также руководства по установке и использованию, чтобы каждый мог максимально эффективно использовать этот инструмент.

Я понимаю и уважаю правила форума относительно размещения контента и заверяю вас, что моя цель — исключительно обогатить наше сообщество полезными ресурсами. Если потребуется какая-либо дополнительная проверка или информация о модуле, я более чем готов ее предоставить.

Я заранее ценю ваше внимание и надеюсь внести позитивный вклад в наше сообщество с помощью этого инструмента. Мне очень хочется услышать ваши мнения и отзывы.
когда будет доступна поддержка prestashop 8.1?

superalan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you today with a friendly request and a proposition that I believe will be of great interest to our community.

I understand and respect the forum rules regarding content posting and assure you that my intention is solely to enrich our community with useful resources. If any additional verification or information about the module is required, I am more than willing to provide it.

I appreciate your consideration in advance and look forward to contributing positively to our community with this tool. I am eager to hear your opinions and feedback.
It is a very usefull module. If you have it, please share it.

42n3ss

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@Nek I'm also interested in the version with ChatGPT.

4.17.0​

Miloslav

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Not having last version? Im must have :)
Post automatically merged:

Otestoval jsem a jde o velmi zdařilý modul pro překlady PS 1.7 , 8

Last edited:

mantte

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Not having last version? Im must have :)