virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
plugin-banner.jpg
WooCommerce Vehicle Parts Finder – Make/Model/Year/Engine/Category/Keyword” is one of the best plugin for find Vehicles or Vehicle Parts on the website based on Make/Model/Year/Engine/Category/Keyword. The plugin provides very easy interface to use for Admin. Admin can add filter widget anywhere on the website using either widget section or shortcode.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Provides an easy interface to add/remove Engine, Categories and Keyword Filters
  • WPML Supported
FEATURES
  • A plugin for vehicle parts search based on Make/Model/Year/Engine/Category/Keyword
    • Allows you to add multiple Makes from an easy interface
  • Allows you to add multiple Models relevant to a particular Make from an easy interface
  • Allows you to add multiple Years relevant to a particular Model from an easy interface
  • Allows you to add multiple Engines relevant to a particular Year from an easy interface
  • Allows you to show/hide Engines filter
  • Allows you to show/hide Categories filter
  • Allows you to show/hide Keyword filter
  • Allows you to enable/disable additional tab on product details page to show Makes/Models/Years/Engines
  • Allows you to enable/disable jQuery Chosen for plugin select boxes to make them more user friendly
  • Provides a very easy interface to associate Makes, Models, Years and Engines for a Product
  • Provides “WooCommerce Vehicle Parts Finder – Make/Model/Year” widget as well as shortcode for easy use
  • Upload Makes/Models/Years/Engines in bulk through import tool
  • Users can search for Products/Parts based on the criteria they want to choose
  • Mobile friendly (Responsive) and easy to setup and use
FEATURE: MY VEHICLES
  • Fully controllable for admin
  • Saves search histories for non-logged users
  • Allow logged-in users to save their searches
  • Users can re-visit their searches from My Vehicles widget
  • An easy popup to add more searches in histories

Attachments

• WooCommerce Vehicle Parts Finder - MakeModelYear.zip
    142 KB · Views: 7

philif

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Thanks just i need it

DASUCCESS

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 14544
WooCommerce Vehicle Parts Finder – Make/Model/Year/Engine/Category/Keyword” is one of the best plugin for find Vehicles or Vehicle Parts on the website based on Make/Model/Year/Engine/Category/Keyword. The plugin provides very easy interface to use for Admin. Admin can add filter widget anywhere on the website using either widget section or shortcode.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Provides an easy interface to add/remove Engine, Categories and Keyword Filters
  • WPML Supported
FEATURES
  • A plugin for vehicle parts search based on Make/Model/Year/Engine/Category/Keyword
  • Allows you to add multiple Models relevant to a particular Make from an easy interface
  • Allows you to add multiple Years relevant to a particular Model from an easy interface
  • Allows you to add multiple Engines relevant to a particular Year from an easy interface
  • Allows you to enable/disable additional tab on product details page to show Makes/Models/Years/Engines
  • Allows you to enable/disable jQuery Chosen for plugin select boxes to make them more user friendly
  • Provides a very easy interface to associate Makes, Models, Years and Engines for a Product
  • Provides “WooCommerce Vehicle Parts Finder – Make/Model/Year” widget as well as shortcode for easy use
great share, this is an interesting plugin, thanks for sharing

pawnrick665

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing, this is a very good module!

Fastamir

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 14544

HIGHLIGHTS
  • WPML Supported
FEATURES
Need to check out this plugin as it sounds very interesting.

tanweb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tanks for this, i want to try this plugin to cehck if really work like wahat i want

audicom

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for you to share this plugin.
Post automatically merged:

thanksss forr youu for theee shaaaringgg thisss itemmmm