eksakude

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
3 NullCash 1,956

karl62 said:

View attachment 105572

What’s New in Yoast SEO Premium v21.7 (Changelog)​

• Enhancements: Improves the accuracy of the word complexity assessment for French by recognizing more plural forms of non-complex words.
  • Bumps the minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 21.7.
  • Adds checks to ensure that the plugin has no known incompatibilities with PHP 8.3.
  • Improves the discoverability of the security policy.
  • Enhancement: Get ready to supercharge your content! AI-powered meta description and title generation is now seamlessly enabled for all users as the default setting.
  • Enhancement: Introducing a new feature: AI SEO title and meta description generation for
  • WooCommerce products! To unlock this SEO magic, make sure you have both Yoast SEO Premium and Yoast WooCommerce SEO installed.
  • Fixes a bug where the focus style of the Use AI error message buttons would be cut off.
  • Fixes a bug where the related links block would not be translated.
  • Adds a filter to disable the Table of the Content block to prevent auto-generation of HTML anchors for headings.
  • Adds optional blocking of the Google-Extended, ChatGPT, and CCBot user agents.
Installation Guide For Yoast SEO Premium Plugin (Important):
  • First of all, extract the “yoast-seo-premium-package-v21.7.zip” file.
  • After extraction, you will get two zip files.
  • First, install and activate wordpress.seo.21.7.zip, and after that install wordpress-seo-premium.21.7.zip.
  • You should never update the free version of Yoast directly from your WordPress admin panel. If you do, you may encounter some unwanted errors.

thanks for the plugin. super thanks

Kramix

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, this is a nice module, for sure. Thanks mate.

majidalavi

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
darisazma.com
NullCash
Post automatically merged:

thanks for this post makes everything much easyer

modul ıcın tesekkurler hocam saolasınız

Last edited:

alicu90@

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for your generous act of sharing the Yoast SEO module for WordPress freely with the community.

Your selflessness and commitment to making valuable tools accessible have not gone unnoticed. As someone navigating the complex world of online content creation, having access to such a powerful SEO tool is truly a game-changer. The Yoast SEO module has not only streamlined my workflow but has also significantly enhanced the visibility and reach of my content.

In an era where digital presence is paramount, your contribution empowers individuals and businesses alike to optimize their websites effectively. Your dedication to supporting the WordPress community by providing this module without any cost demonstrates a rare and commendable spirit.

I want you to know that your generosity has had a direct impact on my endeavors, and I am sure countless others share this sentiment. The time and effort you've invested in creating and sharing this module have undoubtedly made a positive difference in the online landscape.

mdymkey4

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

ciara

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for this post makes everything much easyer

zummm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this with us! Great post ! Thanks !

evms1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great module! thanks man for sharing!

great module! thanks man for sharing!