v1.7-v8x Akira Elementor - Latest Version v2.4.6.8

acool

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Akira Elementor - Multipurpose Prestashop 1.7 Prestashop 8 Theme​

Akira is fast, clean, highly customizable and responsive Prestashop theme. This theme is appropriate for all kind of shops like Fashion, Electronics, Furniture, Accessories… or suitable for any kind of Prestashop website.

Akira is a professional Prestashop theme. It comes with a lot of features and variations: Responsive Layout, Mega Menu, Page Builder, Elementor, Awesome Slider Revolution, RTL, Product Quick View, Ajax Search, Ajax Cart, Ajax product filter, Easy One Click To Install… and so much more.

Akira theme include Elementor, Slider Revolution 6 and more. Our theme looks wonderful on any platform, it’s fully responsive and Retina ready. Easy to use, awesome and powerful. You will be able to build your website in a snap without coding knowledge.

Compatibility​

• AKIRA 2.4.6 for Prestashop 1.7.8.x & Prestashop 8
Demo : https://themeforest.net/item/akira-multipurpose-prestashop-17-theme/20516643
Thank you very much for this update, I really need it

prestacode0101

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Akira Elementor - Multipurpose Prestashop 1.7 Prestashop 8 Theme​

Akira is fast, clean, highly customizable and responsive Prestashop theme. This theme is appropriate for all kind of shops like Fashion, Electronics, Furniture, Accessories… or suitable for any kind of Prestashop website.

Akira is a professional Prestashop theme. It comes with a lot of features and variations: Responsive Layout, Mega Menu, Page Builder, Elementor, Awesome Slider Revolution, RTL, Product Quick View, Ajax Search, Ajax Cart, Ajax product filter, Easy One Click To Install… and so much more.

Akira theme include Elementor, Slider Revolution 6 and more. Our theme looks wonderful on any platform, it’s fully responsive and Retina ready. Easy to use, awesome and powerful. You will be able to build your website in a snap without coding knowledge.

Compatibility​

• AKIRA 2.4.6 for Prestashop 1.7.8.x & Prestashop 8
Demo : https://themeforest.net/item/akira-multipurpose-prestashop-17-theme/20516643

carvi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I would love to try this one out - thank you for your efforts !

ppchamx

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I really like the mini cart feature , super fast website.
Post automatically merged:

i already tried, the should implement quantity selector.

Last edited:

dim

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I really like the mini cart feature , super fast website.

i already tried, the should implement quantity selector.
It's rewarding to share with the community.

thank you very much for this useful theme!
It's rewarding to share with the community.