v1.6-v1.7-v8x Amazzing filter 3.2.4 (update May 22, 2023)

manoonv

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing!cool module
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for uploading the module.

Last edited:

amazzingfilterguy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Description​

Amazzing filter was developed for instant processing of thousands of products.

Initial set-up is very simple.
Once module is installed, you will have a general filter template for all existing categories. You can easily edit this template by drag-n-dropping available filter criteria in required order.
If you want to display some specific filters on selected categories, you can create a new template for those categories only.

Except category pages, filter block is also available for the following pages: New products, Prices drop, Bestsellers, Search results, Products by manufacturer, Products by supplier and Main page.
All of these pages have adjustable templates, that are activated automatically on module installation. If you don't want to display filters on some of those pages, you can simply deactivate corresponding templates.
Thank you this is a great module!

noua

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Description​

Amazzing filter was developed for instant processing of thousands of products.

Initial set-up is very simple.
Once module is installed, you will have a general filter template for all existing categories. You can easily edit this template by drag-n-dropping available filter criteria in required order.
If you want to display some specific filters on selected categories, you can create a new template for those categories only.

Except category pages, filter block is also available for the following pages: New products, Prices drop, Bestsellers, Search results, Products by manufacturer, Products by supplier and Main page.
All of these pages have adjustable templates, that are activated automatically on module installation. If you don't want to display filters on some of those pages, you can simply deactivate corresponding templates.
thanks for the fantastic share my man!

livex

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i can try it how work it, thank you very much

fabricio

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this module! I've been looking for something like this for a while and finally found what I was looking for. It's easy to set up and use, plus the instructions were clear and concise. Great job! Highly recommended. 🤩