AST Fulfillment Manager ( FORMERLY Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro ) (AST) v1.4 Nulled

virgilio183

☆☆ Special ☆☆
☆ Pro ☆
Master
Reaction score
NullCash
Add tracking information to your orders
AST allows you to easily add tracking and fulfill your orders straight from the Orders page, while editing orders, and allows customers to view the tracking i from the View Order page (my account)
Tracking Per item - When you ship your orders in multiple packages or from different locations, you can add tracking numbers per item and attach tracking numbers to specific line items.
Auto-detect shipping providers - Save time when fulfilling your orders, the Auto-detection technology will automatically detect the shipping providers based on the tracking number format when you add tracking numbers to orders.

Demo: https://www.zorem.com/product/woocommerce-advanced-shipment-tracking/

Attachments

• ast-pro-v1.4_NULLED (1).zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

sheepsas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Add tracking information to your orders
AST allows you to easily add tracking and fulfill your orders straight from the Orders page, while editing orders, and allows customers to view the tracking i from the View Order page (my account)
Tracking Per item - When you ship your orders in multiple packages or from different locations, you can add tracking numbers per item and attach tracking numbers to specific line items.
Auto-detect shipping providers - Save time when fulfilling your orders, the Auto-detection technology will automatically detect the shipping providers based on the tracking number format when you add tracking numbers to orders.

Demo: https://www.zorem.com/product/woocommerce-advanced-shipment-tracking/
thanks for the plugin AST Fulfillment Manager share

lilgo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
realy thanks for the plugin Fulfillment Manager share

maslahat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much
thank you very much
thank you very much

hahahaha

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
has been looking for this~ this has map but not full route though

chuelta049

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good plugin wordpress the best plugin download pro nulled

crazyfrog

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
gonna try this and see what happens, hope this works.. ive been looking for hours