NullCash
Nice theme.
anybody can use it.
a good wordopress theme

luxifer

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks man for providing this cheers for this awesome .

gongdahua

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is this the latest version? I used the website's search function and found many versions.

JSSSX

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
1674222895990.png

Theme Features​

• Child Theme Compatible – includes basic child theme!
  • Compatible with Many Popular Plugins
  • Compatible with Ubermenu
  • Compatible with latest WordPress version
  • Full control over site width; content area and sidebars
  • Incredibly advanced network of options for easy customizations without modifying code
  • Performance enhancements for fast, reliable, quality websites
  • SEO Optimized, great SEO base already built-in
  • 1-6 Column Support
  • Clean, modern, multi-purpose design can be used for any type of website
  • Social Icons and Theme Icons are Font Icons, no Images
  • Dual sidebars throughout the theme
  • jQuery Enhancements for modern websites
  • Over 18,000 ratings with a 5 Star Average
  • Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
  • Javascript files are automatically combined and minified for added performance
  • Well organized, commented & clean code
  • 60 Layered PSD’s included of the original Avada Classic design
  • Dozens of professionally designed demos that can be easily imported with one click
  • WordPress Multisite (WPMU) Tested and Approved
  • PHP Compiler for CSS that combines all styles into one generated file for added performance
  • Strong focus on typography, usability and overall user-experience
  • 100% Responsive Theme with pixel perfect accuracy – and you can disable responsiveness
  • One Page Parallax feature for any page
  • Automatic Theme Updater directly through WP admin
  • Includes the Font Awesome icon set, fully integrated
  • Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
  • Automatic Patch tool to apply fixes with one click, no other theme has this
  • Built with HTML5 and CSS3
  • The #1 selling WordPress theme on the market
  • Easy to use Fusion Builder, the best visual page builder on the market
  • CSS3 animations enable or disable on desktop/mobile

Changelog

Version 7.11.3 - November 13th, 2023

- NEW: Added lots of new styling options to Testimonial element (e.g. border, typography, alignment, icon)
- NEW: Added "marquee" style text scroll/rotation options to the Title element
- NEW: Added option to allow AJAX add-to-cart on WooCommerce single products
- NEW: Added "Reset Avada Caches" menu item to the Avada admin bar menu
- NEW: Added home URL placeholder for usage in Avada Forms
- PERFORMANCE: Huge rendering speed improvement for conditional logic for larger Avada Forms
- IMPROVEMENT: Empty terms can now be chosen in the include and exclude options of the Post Cards element to allow later additions
- IMPROVEMENT: The Events Calendar single event sidebar will now load even when legacy widgets are disabled
- IMPROVEMENT: Added a new setup to avoid frequent HubSpot disconnection in case of server ping fluctuations
- IMPROVEMENT: Featured image of an empty category can now be loaded when using Post Cards element
- IMPROVEMENT: Popover CSS styles are now loaded in Image Hotspot element, even if Popover element is disabled
- IMPROVEMENT: Added better image srcset calculation when lazy loading images that use aspect ratio settings
- UPDATED: Rebranded Twitter to X in social icons
- UPDATED: Compatibility with WordPress 6.4.1
- UPDATED: Compatibility with WooCommerce 8.2.2
- UPDATED: Compatibility with The Events Calendar 6.2.1
- UPDATED: ScrollTrigger script to 3.12.2 and GSAP script to 3.12.2
- ACCESSIBILITY: Added product name to the "Remove Item" button of the Cart Table element
- ACCESSIBILITY: Replaced the comma separation of multiple terms in Breadcrumbs with CSS approach for a correct HTML list markup
- ACCESSIBILITY: Added aria-current attribute to the current page in menus
- COMPATIBILITY: Added compatibility layer for third-party plugins from Layouts also to Off-Canvas
- COMPATIBILITY: Fixed Events Calendar main loop being wrong when a Post Cards element is rendered before the main content (e.g. in Mega Menu)
- COMPATIBILITY: Fixed Avada Cache clearing in Global Options only working for the main language when using WPML
- COMPATIBILITY: Fixed fatal error happening when translating elemens from the Avada Library with the WPML translation management
- COMPATIBILITY: Made sure that Apple and Google Pay buttons of WooCommerce Payment plugin can be displayed when using Woo Checkout Payment element
- COMPATIBILITY: Fixed WooCommerce Thank You page being 404 in secondary language when using WPML and a layout-based checkout page
- COMPATIBILITY: Fixed WooCommerce PayPal Payments and WooCommerce Subscription plugins causing a fatal error in backend builder when the Woo Cart Table element was used

...add more

Thank you for sharing this module with us !

hexabit22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The Avada theme has proven to be an exceptional choice, offering a wealth of customizable features and a user-friendly interface that has made the process of designing and maintaining my website both efficient and enjoyable. From its extensive theme options to its responsive design capabilities, Avada has exceeded my expectations in every aspect.

One of the most remarkable aspects of Avada is its flexibility. Whether I needed to create a stunning portfolio, a professional business website, or an engaging blog, Avada has consistently delivered. The Fusion Builder, with its intuitive drag-and-drop functionality, has allowed me to effortlessly design pages that are visually appealing and functional without requiring extensive coding knowledge.

Moreover, the comprehensive documentation and excellent customer support associated with Avada have been instrumental in helping me navigate any challenges or questions that arose during the setup and customization process. The responsiveness of the support team and the wealth of resources available have ensured that I never felt alone in my journey to harness the full potential of the theme.

Thanks to your generosity in sharing the Avada theme, I have been able to achieve my website goals more efficiently and with greater creativity. Your willingness to share such a valuable resource speaks volumes about your commitment to supporting others in their digital endeavors, and for that, I am truly grateful.

In conclusion, I cannot thank you enough for your kindness in providing access to the Avada WordPress theme. It has not only simplified the process of creating a professional and engaging website but has also empowered me to explore new possibilities in web design. Your generosity has made a significant difference in my online presence, and I am deeply appreciative.

Once again, thank you for your generosity and support. I look forward to continuing to explore and expand upon the capabilities of Avada, thanks to your initial kindness.

Warm regards,

oskar_ferguson_93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muy interesante, gracias por la información. Yo uso werahouse por cuestiones de diseño pero el rendimiento no es muy bueno
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for share this great theme