v1.6-v1.7 Block Bot/User by IP, country or User Agent Module v1.0.7 by Knowband

gorillaz

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
block-bot-user-by-ip-country-or-user-agent.jpg block-bot-user-by-ip-country-or-user-agent 1.jpg
Prestashop Block User/bot by IP, Country or User Agent restrict the access of your website for the unwanted bots or users. Block the entry of the user or bot by IP address, country or user-agent being used by them.
Features
Is the unwanted website traffic harming your online store? You can now drive quality traffic and prevent the harmful bots from entering your site with the help of Prestashop block user/bot module. Prestashop Block User/bot by IP, Country or User Agent addon allows the e-merchants to block the users based on their IP address, country as well as the user agents. With easy customization options, the Prestashop store admins can prevent their eCommerce sites from fake registrations and spam

Prestashop Block Bot/User by IP, country or User Agent is designed to safeguard your website from the malicious contents.

• The Prestashop store owner can write any particular IP address or the range of IP addresses that he wants to restrict from the website. The already entered IPs can be edited and the banishment can be enabled or disabled just at a button click.
  • The admin is provided with the list including the different country names. He can select the region that he wants to ban from his website. The selected country name can even be deleted from the admin interface.
  • Not just, even the user agents can be blocked with the help of this Prestashop block user/bot by Ip, Country and user agent extension. Once the user agent is blocked, any customer using it won’t get an access to the online store.
  • PrestaShop Block Bot/User by IP, country or User Agent allows the store admin to integrate version 3 of Google ReCaptcha which gives access to the visitors based on their risk scores. It offers integration of reCaptcha through site key and secret key. In the general settings step by step instructions regarding key generation has been mentioned. The store owner can enable/disable with just a single click.
  • The admin can track all the IPs that access their stores.
  • Prestashop Block User/bot by User Agent allows the store owners to add and block all the IPs and user agent with the Import CSV button.
  • The banished users won’t be able to see the contents of the website. However, the admin can enable him to view the header and footer of the site.
  • The front-end of the website will show a message that can be customized from the admin panel.
  • Along with this, the blocked customers can send a request to undo the banishment. The admin can disable this functionality. At the same time, the request raised by the customers can be viewed by the store owner in the backend along with their email id.
  • As a new feature, the admin can simply delete the IP requests from the IP Request Tab in the admin panel.

DEMO: Block Bot/User by IP, country or User Agent

Compatibility: Prestashop v1.6.x.x - v1.7.x.x

Attachments

• Prestashop 1.7 Blocker - Block User v1.0.7.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 21
  • Prestashop 1.6 Blocker - Block User v1.0.7.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 12

gorillaz

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

original post updated
thanks
Why, because you say?
According to the rules:
2022-02-06_16-36-07.jpg

And believe me I searched before to posted the new version. I have read all thread to see if is this version of add-ons.

You weren't even able to put the correct link of thread, maybe you wanted to refer to this thread:
https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/block-bot-user-by-ip-country-or-user-agent-module.2075/

what you are posted refers to another add-on, and it's not the same add-on ;)

gorillaz

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the share!
Have you notice if this module slows down the page?
When I used this add-on I did not notice any slowing down of the site or pages.
I used this add-on to block certain countries because I received a lot of spam, it was effective for me and it worked perfectly.

Regards,

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
nice module. thx bro for sharing this prestashop module.

sheshu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thx bro for sharing this prestashop module.

mymate20

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This really works great.... Thank you!

mymate20

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Do you have new update for V1.0.8?

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much! It is very good module!