virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
checkout-field-editor-for-woocommerce-themehigh.png
Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro allows you to easily customize your checkout form. With this simple WooCommerce payment manager, you can add, edit, alter, delete, or rearrange the display order of payment fields.

Create and integrate custom sections in your WooCommerce checkout form in addition to custom fields. Create custom checkout steps and incorporate custom fields and sections for these steps using the Checkout Field Editor in conjunction with ThemeHigh’s WooCommerce Multistep Checkout plugin.

Demo: https://www.themehigh.com/product/woocommerce-checkout-field-editor-pro/

Attachments

• woocommerce-checkout-field-editor-pro_3.1.9.zip
    441.6 KB · Views: 6

iverson2093

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I need it, the plugin looks great, thank you so much.
Post automatically merged:

after install and active this plugin, it cannot active. it looks conflict with WCFM plugin.

anybody fact this problem?

error message:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function needs_shipping() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\testsite\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-delivery\core\class-wcfmd-delivery-time.php:322 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\testsite\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(307): WCFMd_Delivery_Time->wcfmd_checkout_delivery_time_field(Array) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\testsite\wp-includes\plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\testsite\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce-checkout-field-editor-pro\admin\class-thwcfe-admin-utils.php(432): apply_filters('woocommerce_che...', Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\testsite\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce-checkout-field-editor-pro\admin\class-thwcfe-admin-utils.php(218): THWCFE_Admin_Utils->get_default_checkout_fields('', false) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\testsite\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce-checkout-field-editor-pro\admin\class-thwcfe-admin-utils.php(134): THWCFE_Admin_Utils->get_default_sections(false) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\testsite\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce-checkout-field-editor in C:\xampp\htdocs\testsite\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-delivery\core\class-wcfmd-delivery-time.php on line 322

tushargarg9

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
gathering some null cash to download, although i will be downloading this link only, thanks for the file

aporkiscpa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very usful! Thx for upload. I'll be using this

thetex1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very usful! Thx for upload. I'll be using this

theff97

XNullUser