Edema v1.0.7 - Wellness & Spa WordPress Theme

virgilio183

☆☆ Special ☆☆
☆ Pro ☆
Master
Reaction score
NullCash
14xZgmk.jpg

Edema – beautiful, modern, responsive & stylish Spa Salon WordPress Theme. With this template you’ll have a chance to arrange an online promotion for your spa salon, wellness center, and massage services company. Also the theme will be interesting for a massage therapist, chiropractic agency, orthopedic doctor, manual therapist firm or physiotherapist business, etc. So as you can see, Edema is quite a multi-purpose product in a health & beauty area.

687474703a2f2f7468656d657265782e6e65742f696d616765732f6465736372697074696f6e732f6178696f6d2f65...png

Spa Salon WordPress Theme features​

• Online Appointments booking & management
  • Advanced Contact & Booking Forms
  • Full Woocommerce store compatibility
  • Beautiful gallery & post layouts
  • Premade price tables, services, products & shortcodes

Wellness WordPress Theme plugins​

To help you be more creative with your fresh clean website, we’ve included the premium WP Bakery Page Builder, as well as the theme is compatible with a number of the world-known plugins (Revolution Slider, Essential Grid, WooCommerce, Booked Appointments, etc). This means you can build custom page layouts, sliders, galleries, even open an online store / shop with relative ease!

Change log​

07.07.2022 Version 1.0.7 – Update
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0 has been improved;
- Compatibility with PHP 8.1 has been improved;
- Smash Balloon Instagram Feed has been added;
- Theme styles have been improved;
- All plugins have been updated to their latest versions
Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/edema-wellnes-spa-wordpress-theme/21445863

Attachments

• documentation.html.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 0
  • edema-child.zip
    392.4 KB · Views: 0
  • plugins.zip
    17.9 MB · Views: 0
  • plugins-2.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 0
  • edema-v1.0.7 .zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 1

alicu90

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the exquisite beauty WordPress theme you have provided. The attention to detail and the elegant design truly exceeded my expectations. Your dedication to creating such a stunning and user-friendly theme is truly commendable.

I am thrilled to incorporate this theme into my website, and I am confident that it will elevate the overall aesthetic and user experience for all our visitors. Your support has made the process seamless and enjoyable, and I am looking forward to exploring the full potential of this theme.

Once again, thank you for your remarkable work and outstanding customer service. I am truly grateful for your assistance and the exceptional product you have offered.