Elstar v2.0.1 - React Tailwind Admin Template (React 18)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Elstar - React Tailwind Admin Template (React 18) - Admin Templates Site Templates

Elstar is a complete React admin template with developer experience friendly & highly scalable, it comes with a complete set of UI components meticulously crafted with Tailwind CSS, it fulfilled most of the use case to create modern and beautiful UI and application

Elstar offers several themes and layout options that allow you to update the style of your application in no time, it also supports dark theme & multiple locales including RTL languages.

Elstar has built-in working functionality pages, routing configuration, app configuration and auth features. It also includes a lot of reusable bottom & upper-level components which let you kickstart any project quickly.

NOTE: This is a React based template, it required at least an entry-level of Javascript(ES6), React, Redux, Tailwind to use this template.

687474703a2f2f7777772e7468656d656e6174652e6e65742f696d616765732f656c737461722f707265766965772d...jpg

Features​

• Latest version React
  • Vite
  • TailwindCSS
  • Typescript
  • React hooks based architecture
  • Redux toolkits
  • React router 6
  • REST Api integration ready
  • Prebuild Tailwind components
  • Light & Dark mode
  • Multiple layouts variation
  • Multiple theme colors options
  • Fully Responsive
  • Flexible Layout
  • In built practical demo
  • i18n
  • RTL Support
  • Well Documented
  • And many more…

Changelog

=================================
v2.0.1 - 30 Jul 2023
=================================

- [Add] Multiple level collapse support for Menu component
- [Add] External link support for navigation menu
- [Fix] Input group insufficient z-index value
- [Fix] Auto submit issue when month or year option clicked
- [Fix] Select multiple value tag disabled color
- [Fix] Steps connect gap if no title value

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/elstar-react-tailwind-admin-template/39768117

Attachments

• elstarreact-201.rar
    10.5 MB · Views: 31

Mulu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I've just joined and this is the first time I've come across such a delightful and incredibly helpful topic. Thank you!

Wmarx

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Elstar - React Tailwind Admin Template (React 18) - Admin Templates Site Templates

Elstar is a complete React admin template with developer experience friendly & highly scalable, it comes with a complete set of UI components meticulously crafted with Tailwind CSS, it fulfilled most of the use case to create modern and beautiful UI and application

Elstar offers several themes and layout options that allow you to update the style of your application in no time, it also supports dark theme & multiple locales including RTL languages.

Elstar has built-in working functionality pages, routing configuration, app configuration and auth features. It also includes a lot of reusable bottom & upper-level components which let you kickstart any project quickly.

NOTE: This is a React based template, it required at least an entry-level of Javascript(ES6), React, Redux, Tailwind to use this template.

View attachment 97260

Features​

• Latest version React
  • Vite
  • TailwindCSS
  • Typescript
  • Redux toolkits
  • React router 6
  • Light & Dark mode
  • Fully Responsive
  • Flexible Layout
  • i18n
  • RTL Support
  • Well Documented
  • And many more…

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/elstar-react-tailwind-admin-template/39768117
Nice template. I Need this bro. Thx for sharing..

WinBeo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice work. Thanks for sharing, bro.

cjogloc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks, for sharing this fantastic content.

jsoue32

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks, for share this template.

View attachment 97260

Features​

• Latest version React
  • Vite
  • TailwindCSS
  • Typescript
  • Redux toolkits
  • React router 6
  • Light & Dark mode
  • Fully Responsive
  • Flexible Layout
  • i18n
  • RTL Support
  • Well Documented
  • And many more…

View attachment 97260

Features​

• Latest version React
  • Vite
  • TailwindCSS
  • Typescript
  • Redux toolkits
  • React router 6
  • Light & Dark mode
  • Fully Responsive
  • Flexible Layout
  • i18n
  • RTL Support
  • Well Documented
  • And many more…

This is the first time I've come across such a delightful and incredibly helpful topic. Thank you!

leo123456

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great Post. This is exactly what i was searching for. Thanks a lot for sharing this.

ufocek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing. I want to explorer this react codes.

Eduard

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing brother :D, i was hoping to put my hands on this template from a long time ago.

nickJ

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I've just joined and this is the first time I've come across such a delightful and incredibly helpful topic. Thank you!

3no

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for posting this. Do you have the latest version?