v1.6-v1.7 Email Leads Collector Popup with Discount Coupon Module (by OBS Solutions)

pedropcmadrid

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks. The module is fine, and it works 100% on Prestashop 1.7.8.7. However, it is noticeable that it is an old version and it lacks many options. If someone has the latest version (2.5.1), it would be nice to share it

orstem

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks bro, I will try it now
Have a great day

nosdos

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hello thank you very much for this module

INDV

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thx for sharing nice module

CarolineAllan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I came across your post about the Email Leads Collector Popup with Discount Coupon Module. It's awesome that this module allows you to increase conversions and newsletter subscriptions by offering limited-time discounts through attractive pop-up campaigns. The predefined templates for special occasions like Mother's Day and Black Friday are a nice touch. By the way, if you're looking for more sales coupons for various items, check out this website that offers a wide range of discounts and deals that can complement the functionality of this module and help you further enhance your customer engagement and sales.

keysersosa

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Ther attached version is 2.0.0, not 2.5.1. Can you pls share the current version?

JerryUStall

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
One of the things I absolutely love about this module is the ability to offer discount coupons to visitors. I mean, who doesn't love a good discount, right? It's such a great way to entice people to sign up and make a purchase.
Post automatically merged:

One of the things I absolutely love about this module is the ability to offer discount coupons to visitors. I mean, who doesn't love a good discount, right? It's such a great way to entice people to sign up and make a purchase.
And trust me, it really works! By the way, if you're looking to save some serious money, I recently discovered some amazing couponing apps. They're like little money-saving genies. They help you find the best deals and save some serious cash. I've been using them religiously and it's been a game-changer for my wallet.

Last edited: