v1.7-v8x Estimated Delivery Date V3 - Smart Modules v3.9.6

g.popa89

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
estimated-delivery-date-v3-smart-modules.jpg
estimated-delivery-date-v3-smart-modules.jpg

The importance of delivery dates cannot be overstated, particularly for customers eager to spend their money in your store. This module assists you in assisting your consumers by providing features that make the overall purchasing experience of your customers easy and efficient.

Features​

• User Location: If the user is a guest, it will automatically locate the user, and if the user signs in, it will use the previously saved addresses.
  • 5 Display Modes: Two additional display modes have been added to the previously available three.
  • Multiple placements: Predefined product locations and custom placement for unlimited options.
  • Unlimited color schemes: Select a preset or set up your own color scheme.
  • Price: Add the price to each carrier (except for prices manager through 3rd party modules).
  • Custom Messages: For customized delivery categories such as pre-releases, digital items, and restock dates.
  • All carriers’ popup display: Add a button to display a popup with all of the available carriers’ information.
  • AMP Compatible: Compatibility with AMP themes and modules has been implemented, module’s custom hooks are required.Picking days: Configure the days on which orders are prepared; this may be done globally or per carrier.
  • Additional days: Change the delivery dates depending on a variety of parameters.
  • Shipping days: The days the carriers make delivery can be configured globally or per carrier.
  • Delivery days: Set the carrier delay in delivery; the advanced settings allow you to customize it per carrier/zone.
  • Orders: Set up various options to customize the integration with the order process.
  • Products List: Enable this feature to display the EDD in the product listing and use the advanced parameters to configure where it should be displayed.
  • Holidays: Set up non-picking or delivery days
  • Advanced options: Dozens of small possibilities to improve or alter the default behavior of the module.
Change history:

DEMO: DEMO HERE
I recently integrated the Estimated Delivery Date V3 module into my PrestaShop store, and I must say—it’s been a game-changer! Here are my thoughts:

1. Transparency Wins: Customers appreciate honesty, and this module delivers just that. By displaying estimated delivery dates right on the product pages, my shoppers know exactly when to expect their orders. No more guessing games!
  2. Smooth Checkout Experience: During the checkout process, the module seamlessly communicates the delivery timeline. It’s like having a friendly virtual assistant whispering, “Your goodies will arrive on [date]!” This clarity has reduced cart abandonment and increased conversions.
  3. Less Support Hassle: Before using this module, I’d get countless inquiries about delivery times. Now? Crickets! Customers trust the displayed dates, and my support team can focus on other important tasks.
  4. Customization Galore: Whether you want a minimalist display or detailed info (like estimated time of day), the module lets you customize to your heart’s content. I went for a clean, straightforward format, and it works beautifully.
  5. Business Care Bonus: The included Business Care support and updates for a year sweeten the deal. It’s like having a safety net for your e-commerce operations.
In summary, if you’re a PrestaShop store owner, grab the Estimated Delivery Date V3 module. Your customers will appreciate the transparency, and you’ll enjoy smoother processes.

saraa

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for uploading the module.
Ive been looking for this update! amazing! :)

jarom

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for uploading the module.