FLANG APP 1.5 - Download ZIP (PHP Script)

fluxee

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Flangapp is world’s first platform for creating applications from a website using the SAAS model. You just need ti complete a simple installation, create pricing plans, and get payments for every build. And you get full white label with your brand and logo. Try out the demo now!

It is important!​

Please note, that Flangapp has deep integrations with some external services and APIs:

GitHub is an applications code storage service.
Expo snack SDK – tool for real-time app preview.
Codemagic is a service for app building and publishing. You have 500 minutes free per month (that’s about 90 app builds). Codemagic provider controls overlimit use and takes an additional fee for this.

The terms of these API services can change any time and the author cannot do anything about it or guarantee uninterrupted work.

The mobile app we get works on Android and iOS devices using WebView technology.

Attachments

• flangapp-1.5.rar
    15.8 MB · Views: 6

fluxee

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing, It is working?
All working, but the license verification isn't null yet (working on it) - just disallows the ability to auto generate Android keys... Everything else works fine!

FallenAngel

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing!

All working, but the license verification isn't null yet (working on it) - just disallows the ability to auto generate Android keys... Everything else works fine!

Please quote me if you have an update on this. Cheers and good luck!

HaciyevHD090

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i cant install this scrip. who can help me for installation?

Swordskill

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this not working. Delete it is lost time