PHP Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.1

Appbuilder9000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Maybe I'm just having a bad day, but I can't find the password anywhere! :)
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: Quite funny! He got this from a forum I am a moderator on, but he didn't meet the requirements to get the password himself! Therefore this thread is pretty much a waste of space. :)
Please do you have the modules or Addon

Liesovit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing a useful program. I want to multiply my company's capital to strengthen my marketing strategy. Many entrepreneurs think that purchasing equipment and hiring staff will immediately make their company the most successful.

Thank you for sharing a useful program. I want to multiply my company's capital to strengthen my marketing strategy. Many entrepreneurs think that purchasing equipment and hiring staff will immediately make their company the most successful.
But even the best technologies will not result if you do not have the right processes in place

But even the best technologies will not result if you do not have the right processes in place; there is no culture or suitable personnel capable of using them. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to turn to humaninvesting.com. A clear financial plan and a stable operating system will allow you to increase your financial capital.

Last edited:

prexious

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Investorm v1.3.1 - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform Nulled Free
Version – 1.3.1 Apr 15, 2022

+ Manually Email Verification option added for Admin.
+ Group options added for users in admin panel.
!+ Referral commission issue fixed while who refer is disable.
!+ PayPal decimal amount issue in transactions.
!+ Logged user session issue with suspended users.
!+ Balance transfer issue if user has balance.
!+ Few minor bugs fixed as per error logs.
!! Stylesheet & JavaScript libraries updated for new feature.
!! Laravel version & PHP packages updated to improve security.
checking it out, i saw this one time ago, but it wasn't activated. thank you once agani.