JCE Editor Pro (J.3-5)

YaGor

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
JCE Editor Pro 2.9.80 for Joomla 3-5

2.9.80 (15 August 2024)

Changed​

• Disabled JCE Media Field input and buttons when the user profile does not allow Media Fields, or if the File Browser is not enabled.
  • Custom Classes in Editor Profiles → Plugin Parameters → Style Select now support element selectors for each class, e.g., p.some_class. This will apply the class to the element only.
  • Reintroduced the Content - JCE plugin to trigger Media Field conversion in some 3rd party extensions.

Fixed​

• Removed only invalid ID characters from the editor textarea ID, rather than all non-alphanumeric characters, which caused an issue when saving in some extensions, e.g., EasySocial.
  • Ensured the editor header is always created during each editor initialization, including dynamically created and re-ordered editors.
  • Resolved an issue where JCE Media Field download links would incorrectly trigger a save of the file using the full file path as the saved file name instead of just the file name.
  • Fixed the inability to re-order editors in a Subform field.
  • Corrected the issue where the Content - JCE plugin was not being enabled upon installation.
  • PRO Fixed an issue where inserting an HTML file using the Template Manager would incorrectly include the <head> content.

Attachments

• pkg_jce_pro_2980.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 19

hxt57

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing. This is the component I was looking for.

Molasar49

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wowsers!!! Exactly the version I was also looking for!! Thanks man!! A+++++

Flugelche

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the share this extension for joomla!

mah

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the share this updated extension!

akom

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing. This is the best plugin I have used in Joomla to download

qazcderfv

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for the update! The new column options and paste improvements are really helpful, and the browser fixes are much appreciated. Great job!

YaGor

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
An award-winning, configurable WYSIWYG editor for Joomla! based on the Moxiecode / Ephox Tinymce editor

JCE Pro 2.9.81​

Tell me where you got version 2.9.81 from, if it hasn't even been released yet and there is no information about it on the official website page?