Learnpress the best LMS for education courses?

SkantyBruh

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi all, I am looking for the best LMS plugin for WordPress. I have heard and read good things about Learnpress but when uploading I cannot see the theme builder templates for Learnpress or the Elementor link inside the Learnpress menu. Any thoughts on this?

Also I am open to ideas about good LMS plugins and thoughts on these?

pharaonyk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice,
Hi everyone! I'm jumping into the LMS plugin search and Learnpress seems like a strong contender. I've seen good reviews, but I'm having some trouble getting started. After uploading Learnpress, I can't find the theme builder templates or the Elementor link within the Learnpress menu. Any insights on this?

Also, I'm curious to hear about other great LMS plugin options and what people think about them in general. Open to suggestions!

SkantyBruh

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi all,

I'm still having the same issue and was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem? When I upload LearnPress, I can't see the theme builder templates for LearnPress or the Elementor link inside the LearnPress menu. I've tried re-uploading and double-checking the settings, but no luck so far.

Is anyone else experiencing this or has any advice on how to resolve it?

Additionally, I'm open to suggestions for other good LMS plugins. If you have any experience with other plugins that integrate well with Elementor and offer comprehensive features, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance! 😊