v1.6-v1.7 Module Discount Countdown Pro [v2.0.5]

difli

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
discount-countdown-pro.jpg

Displays a countdown timer for products on discount. The timer displays the remaining time on a discount for a product (or products) along with a button which allows your customers to be reminded about the discount X number of days before it ends.

• Display a live countdown timer for products on discount (specific prices wth expiry dates)
  • Options to choose where to display the timers; search, category, homepages as well as the product detail page
  • 'Remind me' feature allows the customer to choose to be reminded about the discount a certain number of days before the discount expires
  • Easy to customise the appearance of the countdown timer from within the module configuration, no need to edit stylesheets / css,
  • Modern, arty looking countdown timer and remind me pop up form
  • Easy to install
  • Supports Multi shop stores
  • Supports Multi Language stores (includes a in-module translation tool for easy editing of text)
thank you very much

josecarlos

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Displays a countdown timer for products on discount. The timer displays the remaining time on a discount for a product (or products) along with a button which allows your customers to be reminded about the discount X number of days before it ends.

• Display a live countdown timer for products on discount (specific prices wth expiry dates)
  • Options to choose where to display the timers; search, category, homepages as well as the product detail page
  • 'Remind me' feature allows the customer to choose to be reminded about the discount a certain number of days before the discount expires
  • Easy to customise the appearance of the countdown timer from within the module configuration, no need to edit stylesheets / css,
  • Easy to install
  • Supports Multi Language stores (includes a in-module translation tool for easy editing of text)
thanks for sharing

el96

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

• Easy to install
cool

yanki

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
[QUOTE = "_ aNoNiMo_, gönderi: 31478, üye: 4084"]

İndirimli ürünler için bir geri sayım sayacı görüntüler. Zamanlayıcı, bir ürün (veya ürünler) için kalan süreyi, müşterilerinizin bitmeden X gün önce indirim hakkında hatırlatmalarını sağlayan bir düğmeyle birlikte görüntüler.

• İndirimli ürünler için canlı geri sayım sayacı görüntüleme (son kullanma tarihleriyle belirli fiyatlar)
  • Zamanlayıcıların nerede görüntüleneceğini seçmek için seçenekler; arama, kategori, ana sayfalar ve ürün detay sayfası
  • 'Bana hatırlat' özelliği, müşterinin indirim sona erme tarihinden belirli bir süre önce indirim hakkında hatırlatılmasını seçmesini sağlar
  • Geri sayım sayacının görünümünü modül yapılandırması içinden özelleştirmek kolaydır, stil sayfalarını / css'i düzenlemeye gerek yoktur,
  • Modern, gösterişli görünümlü geri sayım sayacı ve bana pop-up formunu hatırlat
  • Kurulumu kolay
  • Çoklu mağaza mağazalarını destekler
  • Çoklu Dil depolarını destekler (metnin kolay düzenlenmesi için modül içi çeviri aracı içerir)
[/ALINTI]
{PRODUCT} Ürününü satın almak istiyorum

mask

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing
Post automatically merged:

precious module, thanks!!

Last edited:

morl

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Lo probaremos en nuestra tienda con v1.6.0.9, a ver qué tal funciona, gracias!

Almiuxas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
wow. module i was looking for
Post automatically merged:

hawe some bugs on it

Last edited:

morl

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good evening, the version that is in the first message is for version 1.7 of Prestashop

The version I leave below is v1.1.7 which if it is fully functional in Prestashop 1.6

Sorry, because I thought that version was for both versions, it was my fault that I didn't notice the two versions

Muchas gracias! Ahora sí para la v1.6