v1.7-v8x MyParcel 4.0.0 Beta 4 - Compatible with PrestaShop 8.x (NL)

jine0

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Here is the working one for Presashop 8.x
I have test it and its works!

After thorough testing, I can confirm that this version works seamlessly and brings several improvements that will make the shipping process for your webshop even more efficient. Here are some highlights of this release:

🔹 Full Compatibility with PrestaShop 8.x
This beta version has been specifically designed to integrate perfectly with the latest version of PrestaShop. This means you can take advantage of all the new features in PrestaShop 8.x without worrying about the compatibility of your shipping module.

🔹 Enhanced Functionality
With MyParcel 4.0.0 Beta 4, you can now generate shipping labels faster and easier, manage track & trace information, and customize your shipping options. This version has been optimized to improve your webshop’s performance and enhance the customer experience.

🔹 Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
As always, this release includes several bug fixes and further stability improvements to ensure that the module runs smoothly.

If you’re using PrestaShop 8.x, I highly recommend giving this beta version a try. Your feedback is invaluable as we continue to refine and perfect the module.

Attachments

• myparcelnl-prestashop-4.0.0-beta.4(2).zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

d-shilko

☆☆ Special ☆☆
☆ Pro ☆
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello cheater. Your behavior is the same as other 834757349857349 cheaters.

Nothing new. It is free and we can download it on GitHub. You MUST to read the forum rules!

sergio ty

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello cheater. Your behavior is the same as other 834757349857349 cheaters.