NullCash

Ella version 6.6.2 (11/07/2024)​

We have added the following designs and features:

• New Home: Hair Wigs
  • New Section: Quick Order List.
  • New Section: Brands Slider 02.
  • New Function: Quick Add Bulk.
We have updated the following features:

• Added: 'Pagination' for the Collections List page.
  • Added: 'Custom Label' product badge by metafield to display labels with different text for each product.
  • Added: Setting allows the size chart to use a custom page.
  • Added: Setting allows the color swatch to display with color name and count in the filter.
  • Updated: The 'Variation Image Group' function applies to all product layouts.
  • Updated: Logic for the 'Delivery Time' block on product page - If the 'Delivery Cut Off' setting is set to less than the current time, delivery time will be added by one day.
  • Updated: The 'Product Combo' function can add identical products to the product combo list.
  • Updated: Show wishlist counts for all headers.
We have improved & fixed the following features:

• Improved: JS, CSS, Liquid.
  • [Sidebar] Filter: When a word is reused many times in different tags, that tag will not be displayed in the [Sidebar] Filter block but will be displayed in the More filter block.
  • Sticky Add To Cart: The compare-at price does not change when changing variants.
  • Quick Shop: When using the Quick Shop 2 option, prices will lose their currency code when changing variants.
  • Video on Product Card: Video don't work when hovering over the product card after filtering on the collection page or searching for products in quick search.
  • Search Popup: When changing the currency, products in search result still display the default currency.
  • Sale Badge: When disabling the Sale badge in theme settings, it still shows on the product page as 'Null %'.
  • Add to cart on Quick View: Don't show popup cart after clicking Add To Cart when disable 'Show Quick Cart?' setting and 'After Add To Cart' setting using 'Show Quick Cart' or 'Show Add To Cart Popup (Minimal)' option.
  • Fixed: some other minor issues.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 09.19.55.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 09.19.55.png
    935 KB · Views: 12
  • ella-6-6-2-theme-source.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 18

sandylee

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much. I tried and put the adv product in ahead of the collection page, worked great!

patelom

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Amazing theme , let's play with this theme

stpnwolf93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks For this ella and new version

surajjmp001

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

• Added: 'Custom Label' product badge by metafield to display labels with different text for each product.
  • Added: Setting allows the color swatch to display with color name and count in the filter.
  • Updated: Logic for the 'Delivery Time' block on product page - If the 'Delivery Cut Off' setting is set to less than the current time, delivery time will be added by one day.
  • Updated: The 'Product Combo' function can add identical products to the product combo list.

• [Sidebar] Filter: When a word is reused many times in different tags, that tag will not be displayed in the [Sidebar] Filter block but will be displayed in the More filter block.
  • Sticky Add To Cart: The compare-at price does not change when changing variants.
  • Quick Shop: When using the Quick Shop 2 option, prices will lose their currency code when changing variants.
  • Video on Product Card: Video don't work when hovering over the product card after filtering on the collection page or searching for products in quick search.
  • Search Popup: When changing the currency, products in search result still display the default currency.
  • Sale Badge: When disabling the Sale badge in theme settings, it still shows on the product page as 'Null %'.
  • Add to cart on Quick View: Don't show popup cart after clicking Add To Cart when disable 'Show Quick Cart?' setting and 'After Add To Cart' setting using 'Show Quick Cart' or 'Show Add To Cart Popup (Minimal)' option.
I'm trying to download a theme and could really use your assistance. I've taken a few steps but I'm not entirely sure I'm doing it right. Here's what I've done so far:

1. Visited the Theme's Website: I navigated to the official website where the theme is available.
  2. Clicked on the Download Button: I found and clicked on the download button to get the theme file.
  3. Saved the File: The theme file is now saved on my computer.
I'm a bit stuck on what to do next to properly install and activate the theme. Could you please guide me through the remaining steps or let me know if I missed anything crucial?

Your help would mean a lot. Thanks so much in advance!

fahad hassan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thank you very much for sharing this theme

Isa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks For this ella and new version