V1.7 One Page Checkout PS 4.0.5 NULLED PS 1.7 only

panoramis

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
One Page Checkout PS 4.0.5 NULLED

Friendly and simple sales process

What is one of the most tedious processes for a customer when it arrives at your online store? Effectively, the purchase process. And it is that, although it does not seem it, since a client chooses his products, until he makes the payment, he has to carry out a series of actions of which he can regret and not finish the purchase process.

So, why not facilitate the task to that person that will allow us to obtain benefits? Why not facilitate the way until you make the payment? Why not allow you to have a good experience in our online store and make it come back or recommend us?

Well, all this can be achieved with our module for PrestaShop One Page Checkout PS, where we propose to simplify your sales process so that your customers can do it on a single page thus avoiding cumbersome registration forms to complete the sale, endless validations, excessive purchase steps (registration, shipping, payment, confirmation, etc.). Now making a purchase will become an easy, friendly and simple process, where your customers can see the shipping costs without registering, a summary of the cart in which you can modify the quantities without reloading the page.

View attachment 2378

DEMO: https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO7027.html

Grettings.
Thank you for sharing

panoramis

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello friends;
I have a problem with this module when configuring it, when I try it I get a loading screen and it comes out of there, I have tried it in new installations of PS, re-installing the module, clearing the cache and it always stays as loading ... any solution to the problem?
thanks

hypnos

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
What I can say, this version 4.0.5 is working great on presa 1.7.6.4. Thanks for that :)

but I do not hide that the latest with the elimination of errors will also be good: P

torotero

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Very good, man!! Tks for share!

nextense

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Layout isn't really clean, and lots of bugs around... i had to erase and come back to the step by step method...