v1.6-v1.7-v8x OpenAI ChatGPT Integration PRO 1.3.7 **Latest!

dynia

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I am wondering if uncle G won't see the content generated as a copy and ban it...

g.popa89

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Description:

Saves time and resources: With the OpenAI Integration PRO module, you can generate high-quality, SEO-optimized content for your online store in a matter of minutes, without having to spend hours writing and editing content yourself or hiring a team of writers.
Improves SEO rankings: The content generated by the OpenAI Integration PRO module is optimized for search engines, which can help improve your store's SEO rankings and drive more organic traffic to your website.
Enhances customer engagement: The content generated by the module is designed to engage and resonate with your target audience, which can help increase customer engagement, boost sales, and improve customer loyalty.
Offers flexibility and customization: The module allows you to choose from a variety of content types and styles, and you can customize the content generated to match your brand voice and tone, making it a versatile tool for any type of business.
Provides a competitive edge: By leveraging the power of AI-powered content generation, you can stay ahead of the competition and differentiate your store from others in your industry, helping to attract and retain customers over the long term.

Some of historic from Changelog:

#### Minor Update v1.3.7 – April 4 2024 ####

Added French translation

#### Minor Update v1.3.6 – March 19 2024 ####
Fixed bug on product edit page: meta data generation issue on multi language shops

#### Minor Update v1.3.5 – October 3 2023 ####
Added option to set a product number limit on the Mass Product Generation Page, in order to avoid timeouts when processing large number of products

#### Minor Update v1.3.4 – September 7 2023 ####
Added detailed message on failed executions

#### Minor Update v1.3.3 – August 10 2023 ####
Fixed bug on Top Bar CTA Popup
Fixed issue on some PS versions when using product shortcodes

#### Minor Update v1.3.2 – July 31 2023 ####
Added the possibility to generate product tags
Added new product shortcode {product_images}
Added option to delete multiple prompt templates at once

Demo 1.3.7: https://weblir.com/administrative-t...-pro-chatgpt-ai-smart-content-generation.html
Demo 1.3.2: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/ad...egration-pro-ai-smart-content-generation.html
As an e-commerce enthusiast, I’m always on the lookout for tools that streamline my workload. The OpenAI Integration PRO module for PrestaShop has been my secret weapon. Here’s why it deserves a standing ovation:

1. AI Brilliance:
    • This module taps into the power of artificial intelligence. Imagine having an AI co-author who crafts engaging product descriptions and blog posts effortlessly.
    • The content it generates is surprisingly coherent and relevant. It’s like having a literary genius on my team.
  2. Quality Control:
    • Worried about AI gibberish? Fear not! The output is top-notch, but you’re still the boss.
    • Fine-tune the content to match your brand voice. It’s like having a talented ghostwriter who takes direction well.
  3. Versatility Unleashed:
    • Need product descriptions for your entire catalog? Check.
    • Want fresh blog posts without writer’s block? Check.
    • The module adapts to your needs faster than a chameleon at a color-changing contest.
In summary, the OpenAI Integration PRO module is my content genie.

nikt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
interesting module. but why can't i just copy paste it from original openai chatgpt?