XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Working on WHMCS 8.3 PHP 7.3

MODULE FEATURES

• Automated Dedicated & VPS Server Provisioning
  • Control Server Power Operations
  • Track server usage statistics
  • Reinstall, Reboot and Netboot your servers from the client area.
  • Access the KVM console from the client area.
  • Manage Whitelabel Email Piping
  • Easily monitor your servers.
  • Create configuration options for your products.
  • Upgrade/Downgrade VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • Auto Renew Servers
  • Get Server Information in the client area.
  • Modify IP Reverse & Buy Additional IP's
  • Manage FTP

Attachments

• 34-ovh_vps_and_dedicated_servers_1.2.1_whmcs.zip
    13.8 MB · Views: 11

obujhridoy46

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Cant download . How to Download this files ? any one can help ?

eben

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this amazing package

tacabala

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks you my friend, for this amazing package

Miraiskow

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I recently started managing my own VPS with the WHMCS module, and it’s been a game changer. At first, I was overwhelmed with all the options and settings, but after diving in, I found it super intuitive. One thing that really helped me was finding reliable offshore hosting services. I came across https://zynoo.com/offshore-server.html and it’s been fantastic. Their support is top-notch and the performance is stellar. If you're like me, just starting out with server management, I'd highly recommend giving it a shot. It made my life so much easier and now I feel like a pro!

Davidmenk3

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I recently started managing my own VPS with the WHMCS module, and it’s been a game changer. At first, I was overwhelmed with all the options and settings, but after diving in, I found it super intuitive. One thing that really helped me was finding reliable offshore hosting services. I came across https://zynoo.com/offshore-server.html and it’s been fantastic. Their support is top-notch and the performance is stellar. If you're like me, just starting out with server management, I'd highly recommend giving it a shot. It made my life so much easier and now I feel like a pro!
Managing your own VPS with the WHMCS module can be a game changer, especially when you find the right tools and support. It's great to hear that you've had a positive experience with offshore hosting services like Zynoo. Reliable support and performance are crucial for effective server management. If you're looking for more options, HostNoc also offers excellent services that can make your server management experience smoother and more efficient.