PH File Manager - Premium 3.0.0.0, 3.0.1.1, 3.0.1.2, 3.0.2.0, 3.0.3.0, 3.0.3.1, 3.0.3.2, 3.0.3.3, 2.3.0.0, 2.3.0.1, 2.3.0.2

i.cognita

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Introduction
This extension implements a more powerful file manager and an image editor for OpenCart 2.x and 3.x

Full Documentation
A list of screenshots, GIF explanations of how to use the extension, and support contact can be found HERE

DOWNLOAD FREE or BUY A LICENSE

License
- The license for this extension is Single-project, which means that it can only be used for one project. If you wish to have an extended license where you can use in any project, please contact me for further information.

Some things to keep in mind
Today (May 18th, 2020), I have uploaded a new premium version of PH File Manager for OpenCart 3.x. There were a lot of structural changes on the plugin, so it could work on those versions, but it's a lot easier to install and uninstall now!

There will be an update for OpenCart 2.x as well in the near future, so the install/uninstall process will be not destructive to the original file manager. Feel free to comment and ask any questions.

Installation for OpenCart 3.x
- Download the extension
- Go to Extensions > Installer and upload the zip file you have just downloaded.
- Then, go to Extensions > Extensions, choose the option Modules in the extension list, find the PH File Manager option and click the Install button.
- After that, click on the Edit button and change the Status option to Enabled, and the PH File Manager will be ready to go. You can also activate and modify any available options such as Save Last Path, Page Results, and more.

Installation for OpenCart 2.x
- Download the extension
- Go to the menu Extensions > Extension Installer and upload the zip file you have just downloaded.
- ATENTION: Your current /admin/controller/common/filemanager.php file will be REPLACED! So, if you wish to keep a backup of that file, do it now!
- After that, just press the Continue button to confirm and the new file manager will be working.
- If your new file manager is not working, try to clean the cache of your browser.
- You can also install the PH File Manager module under Extensions > Modules[/i] in order to manage some options like Save Last Path, Page Results.

Important Notes
- The support does not include help with installation that needs a particular modification for themes and mods. If you wish to adapt this extension to your own needs, please contact me for further information.
- If you want to extend the support for this extension, you can also contact me for getting a better price.

Attachments

• PHFileManager-Premium-opencart.3.x.ocmod.zip
    74.4 KB · Views: 5

webxperia

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This extension implements a more powerful file manager and an image editor?

bankasoli

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This extension implements a more powerful file manager and an image editor?

whitechocolate

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing I needed this.