V1.7 Prestashop Optimizeps (aka Gzip + Clean & Accelerates DB) Module [1.7.5x Fixed]

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is a good and useful module

fYww3C1.png

... but there is another sweet mistake from 4Webs, as the Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is not able to find where is the cache :unsure: and for sure there is NO cache in .../app/ in PS 1.7.5.x, because in PS 1.75x the cache is in ../var/.

Now it's fixed, and the Gzip part of the Optimizeps module work fine on PS 1.7.5x including the save setting part :cool:

By the way, after I searching a bit about this module on Prestashop Add-On Marketplace, I noticed this:
  • Version 1.3.3 (04/12/2018)
  • Compatibility v1.4.1.0 - v1.7.4.4
  • Changelog:
    • v.1.3.1 - Update Prestashop 1.7, new features to increase the performance of prestashop, browser cache, gzip compression and prestashop cache erasure.
    • v.1.3.2 - Removed option to clear cache (clearly, it's a downgrade, NOT a upgrade :confused:)
    • v.1.3.3 - Add Prestastrust (seriously, they make a upgrade for that? :unsure:)
So yes, the version 1.3.1, which is available here, is the latest version compatible with PS v1.4.1.0 - v1.7.4.4.

Below, you can find my v1.3.1 [Fixed] of Optimizeps module , which is compatible with PS v1.7.5x

Note 1: Before released this [Fixed] version on the forum, I make a lot of test with a Prestashop 1.7.5.1 with Transformer theme and his child theme (heavily modified), and ONLY the Prestashop cache fully activated, and all was working fine.
Of course, if you use another/additional cache module, it's not impossible that the two modules are in conflict...

Note 2: If Gzip is already activated on your hosting, you cannot actived it a second time with the module, and it's the reason why you cannot save your settings.
To check if Gzip is already activated (or not), you can use this link: https://www.whatsmyip.org/http-compression-test/

Note 3: Even if you don't use the Gzip part, the cleaning database part is really well done, as you can:
  • Clears the data of all visitors who are not registered
  • Deletes the start and end of visits on the page.
  • Removes obsolete offers
  • Eliminates searches of data that are stored in the database.
  • Removes visitor data, operating system, browser, etc ...
  • Deletes Page not found.
  • Removes abandoned baskets.
  • Tables defragmentation and repair processes.
... and just in one single click!

Enjoy ;)

Download Optimizeps (aka Gzip + Clean & Accelerates DB) Module [1.7.5x Fixed]:

Tip: If you noticed it, there is [Fixed] in the title, so if you type Fixed in the Search box, and hit Enter, you will see all my fixed modules

Last edited:

kazma

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
well done!

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
This version also works great in 1.6.1.23.

For those who do not use the prestashop statistics engine and eliminate it, you have to create the "pagenotfound" table to make it work.

Run the query in mysql:

Code:
SET NAMES utf8;
SET time_zone = '+00: 00';
SET foreign_key_checks = 0;
SET sql_mode = 'NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO';

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `f3n_pagenotfound`;
CREATE TABLE `XXX_pagenotfound` (
   `id_pagenotfound` int (10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
   `id_shop` int (10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
   `id_shop_group` int (10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
   `request_uri` varchar (256) NOT NULL,
   `http_referer` varchar (256) NOT NULL,
   `date_add` datetime NOT NULL,
   PRIMARY KEY (`id_pagenotfound`),
   KEY `date_add` (` date_add`)
) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8;

[NOTE]

Change: XXX by prefix of the bbdd.

Grettings.

martinewg

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanx men

dsfstore

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@Takio, unfortunately no result... please see attached (and the version inside your file is still 1.3.1 ) , any hint will be appreciated :)

Attachments

• optimizeps.png
    optimizeps.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 29

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@Takio, unfortunately no result... please see attached (and the version inside your file is still 1.3.1 ) , any hint will be appreciated :)
Yes, like explained in the first post, this is the version v1.3.1 [Fixed], because the 1.3.3 is a downgrade from the 1.3.1 (clear cache option removed)... and as I see the clear cache (with 10.67Mb) on the last line from your print screen, this seems correct, no?

Did you need that I update the Zip file with 1.3.1 Fixed, like that you can see the Fixed mention in your BO ? ;)

Regarding your "unfortunately no result ", can you give me more precisions to be able to respond/help you?

dsfstore

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes, like explained in the first post, this is the version v1.3.1 [Fixed], because the 1.3.3 is a downgrade from the 1.3.1 (clear cache option removed)... and as I see the clear cache (with 10.67Mb) on the last line from your print screen, this seems correct, no?

Did you need that I update the Zip file with 1.3.1 Fixed, like that you can see the Fixed mention in your BO ? ;)

Regarding your "unfortunately no result ", can you give me more precisions to be able to respond/help you?
hi, when i say - no result - i mean that is i select for example "Delete visitor data on operating system, browser, screen resolution ... " it won't delete it and same with all fields - i updated with your file [fixed]

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
hi, when i say - no result - i mean that is i select for example "Delete visitor data on operating system, browser, screen resolution ... " it won't delete it and same with all fields - i updated with your file [fixed]

Hi.

Clean all caches and file class_index.php on "/var/cache/dev/" and "/var/cache/prod/"

Working ok for my.

Grettings.

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

I make fews tests with Optimizeps [Fixed] this week-end on 3 live (so, not in Localhost with Wampserver) Prestashop 1.7.5.1 websites, and all work perfectly...

I can select 1 line and delete it, many lines and delete them, or select and delete all in one time... any option choosen work fine.

I wish I can help you, but I am not able to reproduce you error :unsure:

Update:

I think about your trouble, and (still) try to find a solution...

The following method is safe, but before starting to do anything, make a back-up from your database... it's a golden rule:
ALWAYS MAKE A BACK-UP!

When your back-up is done, open MySQL phpMyAdmin, and select your database.

On the upper right, you will see the "operation" tab, click on it, and scroll down until you see the following block:

Table maintenance
  • Analyze the table
  • Check the table
  • Checksum of the table
  • Defragment the table
  • Reload the table (FLUSH)
  • Optimize the table
Select all the options one by one... perhaps that's will solve your problem... if not, at least that's won't hurt your database in anyway.

Last edited:

dsfstore

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@Takio , thanks for all the efforts - i've done all the above - still same - i reset the module also - maybe something from my theme - who knows

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@Takio , thanks for all the efforts - i've done all the above - still same - i reset the module also - maybe something from my theme - who knows

Yes, reset the module can help... uninstall it and install it again too... seriously ;)

This module work on the Back-Office (I mean, he don't do anything on the Front-Office), so nothing from your theme can conflict with this module.

Technically, the module work with:
  1. The cache (situated in the ../var/ folder) in your Back-Office, and I fix this part.
  2. The database (for the cleaning part), and I don't change anything in this part because all was working fine.
My guess for your troubles, is a little thing wrong with your Database... perhaps a CSV import data, which insert a line with 000 (or NULL) in a full line instead of data, and the module "block" on this line.

dsfstore

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
it can be CSV, i do a lot of products import thru csv (the default version of PS ) - anyway will do all you suggest and keep you posted

dabliop

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Este é um [otimo módulo!!
Thanks, brother!!

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Funciona com a última ver~sao (last version PS)??

Last edited:

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Este é um [otimo módulo!!
Thanks, brother!!

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Funciona com a última ver~sao (last version PS)??

Yes, Work.