v1.6-v1.7 Prestaspeed Latest (17-12-2019)

mandy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
got ot try very carefully on a backed up site, in case any problems

john42

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Please check demo and more information the following webpage :

https://codecanyon.net/item/prestashop-presta-speed-image-optimization/9199999

PrestaSpeed optimize your Prestashop database, images, some modules and configuration to increase the front office and back office access speed, and free space on disk.
The module allows you to erase all statistics data that is useless for store management and overloads the database (such as user connections, abandoned cars, old customer messages, logs, store searches, old orders, etc.). We recommend using Google Analytics for advanced statistics and avoid overloading the database (with normal traffic, the database tends to increase in size and reach gigabytes

For questions, please let me know, did the module improve your website? Let me know as well.
Thank you so much for sharing this useful module!

favarese91

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you!! i need this scripts!!
Post automatically merged:

thanks you for sharing
Post automatically merged:

thanks you for sharing

tali656

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

PrestaSpeed optimize your Prestashop database, images, some modules and configuration to increase the front office and back office access speed, and free space on disk.
The module allows you to erase all statistics data that is useless for store management and overloads the database (such as user connections, abandoned cars, old customer messages, logs, store searches, old orders, etc.). We recommend using Google Analytics for advanced statistics and avoid overloading the database (with normal traffic, the database tends to increase in size and reach gigabytes

For questions, please let me know, did the module improve your website? Let me know as well.
Thank you very much!

dimawn

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing..

netmax

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thanks for sharing