BlackHeartur

☆ Pro ☆
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

Overview​

Easily catch your customers attention by using product labels on your products. Use already available label, text label or google material icons as labels on the product image.

Apart from that, some other useful features for merchants are:
  • Set global settings for the label like label visibility on various pages and dimensions.
  • Display labels on various pages like product page, category page etc.
  • Set the dimensions i.e. width and height of labels as per your requirements.
  • Create as many labels as you want for different type of sales promotions.
  • Restrict the labels from applying to the products.
  • Add both text and image labels. You can also add a Google material icon.
  • Customise label display (font, text colour, background colour) on the product image.
  • Select the positioning of the label on the product image.
  • Display label randomly if the position of multiple labels is exactly the same.
  • Set the validity for displaying the labels.
  • Add a banner to the home page to provide more information about the labels.
  • Choose a customer group to which you want to show the created labels.
  • Show content along with the label assigned to the product.
  • Customise the display of content (font, text colour, background colour and font size) as per your needs.
  • Assign the labels individually or use bulk action for assigning labels to all products inside the category.
  • Create label rules for assigning labels to all products falling under that rule.
  • Create label rules based on the following parameters: Price rule, special offer, customer discount, best selling, feature product, new products, online-only, on sale and free shipping.
  • If you select the “Special offer” Label rule type, then either assign a label on the product or show Prestashop discount on the basis of specific price and catalog price rule e.g. 20%.
  • A separate tab is available to customize the label (font, text color, background color, font size) and show it differently when “Special offer” is selected under “Label rule type” with Prestashop discount.
+ read more
Benefits
check_circle_outlineHelp manage your promotions

Features​

• PrestaShop Product Label module is compatible with framework version 8.x.x and multi-store
  • Easy to configure.
  • A great increase in sales.
  • Set global settings for the label like label visibility on various pages and dimensions.
  • Display labels on various pages like product page, category page etc.
  • Set the dimensions i.e. width and height of labels as per your requirements.
  • Create as many labels as you want for a different type of sales promotions.
  • Restrict the labels from applying to the products.
  • Add both text and image labels. You can also add a Google material icon.
  • Customise label display (font, text colour, background colour) on the product image.
  • Select the positioning of the label on the product image.
  • Display label randomly if the position of multiple labels is exactly the same.
  • Set the validity for displaying the labels.
  • Add a banner to the home page to provide more information about the labels.
  • Choose a customer group to which you want to show the created labels.
  • Show content along with the label assigned to the product.
  • Customise the display of content (font, text colour, background colour and font size) as per your needs.
  • Assign the labels individually or use bulk action for assigning labels to all products inside the category.
  • Create label rules for assigning labels to all products falling under that rule.
  • Create label rules based on the following parameters: Price rule, special offer, customer discount, best selling, feature product, new products, online-only, on sale and free shipping.
  • If you select the “Special offer” Label rule type, then either assign label on the product or show Prestashop discount on the basis of specific price and catalog price rule e.g. 20%.
  • A separate tab is available to customize the label (font, text color, background color, font size) and show it differently when “Special offer” is selected under “Label rule type” with Prestashop discount.

Attachments

• v5.3.3-wkproductlabel.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 22

Geronimo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchas gracias por compartir esta actualizacion.

jarom

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this usefull module. I will test it

gvrgsm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Eye-Catching Product Labels Made Easy

The Product Label | Product Sticker module has been a fantastic addition to my PrestaShop store. It allows me to easily add eye-catching labels and stickers to my products, which has significantly improved the visibility of promotions and special offers. The module is user-friendly, with a variety of pre-designed labels and the option to create custom ones. Installation was straightforward, and the support team was very helpful. This module has definitely helped increase customer engagement and sales on my site.

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this usefull module. I will test it