RISE v3.5.3- Ultimate Project Manager & CRM

iotrending

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/rise-ultimate-project-manager/15455641

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager & CRM - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

RISE is excellent project management and CRM software to enhance productivity and customer satisfaction. You can easily manage your projects, sales, clients, team and many more in the same place. It includes everything to run your business effectively!
RISE CRM

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager & CRM
RISE - Ultimate Project Manager & CRM

RISE is fast and easy to use. All UI designed to give you a quick navigation. You can download the full source code and install on your server. Customize it to meet your unique requirements. RISE is using the latest version of codeigniter 4. We are confident that RISE will exceed your expectations and help you achieve your goals.

Features Overview​

Projects
RISE simplifies project management, streamlining your workflow for greater efficiency. With RISE, you can effortlessly oversee various team members’ tasks, accurately record time spent on each assignment, and generate comprehensive timesheets. Effortlessly invoice your clients and easily receive online payments for your projects.
Auto-calculated project progress to stay on top of your goals. Create and manage milestones to ensure timely project completion.
Engage in collaborative discussions with your team and gather valuable client feedback. Keep a keen eye on expenses with RISE’s expense tracking feature, making project management smoother than ever before.
Tasks
Flexible task management
:
Team collaboration:
Deadline management:
Status tracking:
Commenting and file attachments:
Mention and notification system:
Priority highlighting:
Version control integration
Sub-tasks and dependencies
Checklist support
:
Comprehensive time tracking:
Personalized reminders:
Clone tasks:
Recurring tasks
Smart filters
Timesheets
Project milestones and Gantt chart
Clients
Client portal
Invoices
Credit notes
Recurring invoices
Online payments
Subscriptions
Estimates
Estimate requests
Proposals
Online store and orders
Support tickets
Knowledge base
Chat and Messages
Contracts
E-signing
Leads
Expenses
Events calendar
Custom dashboards
Personal todo list
Notes
Reminders
Custom fields
Custom left menu
Change theme
Email templates
Teams
Leave and Attendance
Roles and permissions
Internal wiki
Announcements
Timeline
Reports
Notifications
GDPR
Multilingual
Responsive
Google Drive
Google reCaptcha
Push notifications
Pages

Attachments

• rise-crm v3.5.2.zip
    13.8 MB · Views: 16

omymum

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
oh thanx for script, i like this, good crm

oghouz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
son versiyon galiba indirip arşivlemek lazım.

aterra

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Oh, gracias por el script, me gusta este, buen crm.
Post automatically merged:

oh thanx for script, i like this, good crm

Last edited:

amolmish

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
oh thanx for script, it's really helpful

haisatishkumar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thankyou very much let me try is plugins available for this crm?
Post automatically merged:

in the heading you mentioned as

RISE v3.5.3- Ultimate Project Manager & CRM​

but in downlaod it is 3.5.2 version. can you update latest version if possible?

Last edited:

ohe_hitu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Version 3.6 is out now. Hope the latest update can be uploaded by OP

hexabit22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In a world overflowing with information, finding content that resonates deeply is like discovering a hidden gem amidst a sea of stones. Today, I want to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the exceptional content that has touched my heart, stimulated my mind, and enriched my life in countless ways.

At its essence, great content transcends mere words on a page or pixels on a screen; it has the power to inspire, educate, entertain, and provoke thought. Whether it's an insightful article, a captivating video, an engaging podcast, or a thought-provoking piece of art, the impact of exceptional content is undeniable.

First and foremost, I extend my gratitude to the talented creators who pour their passion, creativity, and expertise into producing such remarkable content. Your dedication to your craft shines through in every word written, every frame captured, and every note played. You are the driving force behind the content that has the ability to captivate audiences and leave a lasting impression.

I am thankful for the diversity of content that exists in today's digital landscape. From informative guides that help me navigate complex topics to heartwarming stories that remind me of the beauty of humanity, the variety of content available ensures that there is always something new to discover and learn from.

Moreover, I am grateful for the platforms and technologies that enable content to reach audiences far and wide. The internet has democratized the creation and distribution of content, allowing voices from all walks of life to be heard and shared. Whether it's through social media, streaming services, or online publications, these platforms have become invaluable resources for connecting people and ideas.

I also want to express my appreciation for the communities that form around shared interests and passions. From online forums to social media groups, these communities provide a space for like-minded individuals to come together, discuss ideas, and engage with content in meaningful ways. The sense of belonging and camaraderie fostered within these communities is truly special.

Furthermore, I am thankful for the ways in which content has the power to spark dialogue, foster empathy, and drive positive change. Whether it's raising awareness about important social issues, challenging conventional wisdom, or promoting inclusivity and diversity, content has the ability to shape perceptions and influence attitudes in profound ways.

In conclusion, I am deeply grateful for the abundance of exceptional content that enriches my life on a daily basis. To the creators, platforms, and communities that make it all possible, thank you for your dedication, your passion, and your commitment to sharing stories, ideas, and experiences with the world. May we continue to celebrate and support the power of great content for years to come.

Thank you.