Scrapes v3.2.0 – WordPress Auto Post And Crawler Plugin Scrapes

waaaa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Merci beaucoup pour cette contribution !

surajjmp001

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 59558
Scrapes Nulled is a WordPress plugin that automatically copies content from a website to a WordPress site. Scrapes is easy to use, doesn’t require any programming skills, and is designed to be more user-friendly.

You no longer need APIs that require registration and provide limited access, and you can also receive data from websites that do not support the API. Schedule once and do your automated work 24/7!

View attachment 59559
  • Support 3 operation modes: Single scraping, Serial scraping, Feed scraping (RSS)
  • Detailed Dashboard: See all your tasks on one screen
  • Supports All Fields in WordPress
  • Visual selector
  • Auto detect required content (Auto detect)
  • Get updated objects from the feeds (RSS) of websites

Demo:
I'm reaching out because I need some help with downloading a theme, and I thought you might have the expertise to guide me through the process. I've been trying to get it done but seem to be running into some confusion.

Here are the steps I've taken so far:

1. Visited the Theme's Website: I went to the official website of the theme to locate the download button.
  2. Clicked Download: I found the download button and clicked it.
  3. Saved the File: The file was saved to my computer.
However, I'm not sure if there are additional steps I need to follow to properly install and set up the theme. Could you please guide me through the correct process to download, install, and activate the theme on my platform?

If there are any specific details or additional files I need to be aware of, please let me know. Your expertise in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your help!

luxvisco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 59558
Scrapes Nulled is a WordPress plugin that automatically copies content from a website to a WordPress site. Scrapes is easy to use, doesn’t require any programming skills, and is designed to be more user-friendly.

You no longer need APIs that require registration and provide limited access, and you can also receive data from websites that do not support the API. Schedule once and do your automated work 24/7!

View attachment 59559
  • Support 3 operation modes: Single scraping, Serial scraping, Feed scraping (RSS)
  • Visual selector

Demo:
love it
View attachment 59558

View attachment 59559
  • Visual selector

Demo:
damn i need 11 null cash to download this... that sucks...... come on......... let me download this

gifstv88

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, I am looking for it for a project