virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Share-one-Drive-OneDrive-plugin-for-WordPress [MConverter.eu].jpg

Welcome to the most popular WordPress OneDrive plugin! Share-one-Drive Nulled is an innovative, highly customizable, user-friendly OneDrive integration plugin for WordPress that beautifully displays your OneDrive or OneDrive Business (Sharepoint) files. No coding skills required!

1-Share-one-Drive-OneDrive-plugin-for-WordPress.jpeg

The #1 OneDrive plugin Share-one-Drive | OneDrive plugin for WordPress​

Say hello to the most popular WordPress OneDrive! Share-one-Drive is an innovative, highly customizable, user-friendly OneDrive integration plugin for WordPress that beautifully displays your OneDrive files. No coding skills required!

Getting started building your WordPress site with Share-one-Drive is really easy – it only takes a few clicks to do it:
  • Link your OneDrive account to the plugin in 1 click!
  • In the WordPress Post or Pages editor, open the Single Drive Share Shortcode Generator and select the pre-configured mode
  • Select the OneDrive Folder to be used as the starting point for the plugin
  • Simply tweak shortcodes in Shortcode Generator through intuitive controls and options
  • Insert Shortcode and publish your page!
Share-one-Drive is the #1 ultimate OneDrive plugin for WordPress on the market – and part of the Cloud Plugins series that have powered over 10,000 corporate sites improving their workflow. Join now and start using your OneDrive even more efficiently by integrating it on your website!

Try ShareoneDrive in action, before you buy it

Requires configuration settings​

• WordPress 4.5+
  • jQuery 1.11+ (any site running WordPress 4.5+ should use this)
  • At least PHP 5.4 with cURL extension (available on most servers). Recommended PHP 7.0+.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/shareonedrive-onedrive-plugin-for-wordpress/11453104

Attachments

• share-one-drive-onedrive-plugin-for-wordpress-1.16.6-nulled.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 6

narr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does it comes with a license activation? I don't think it can be used without a license anyway.

liveweb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you! Great software! I want it now for my website.

vladimirb1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does it comes with a license activation?

vladbenb1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't think it can be used without a license anyway.
Post automatically merged:

Does it comes with a license activation? I don't think it can be used without a license anyway.

vladimirb2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Invalid license!​

The authorization has failed due to an invalid license. Please make sure that the plugin is activated with a valid license code.