Theme ðŸ“¢ Sharing Zeta Osclass Theme ! I've finally coded my own custom MAP

kinfolks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The theme looks great! In the future, could you integrate an option for price bidding and the possibility of having shipping options?
Post automatically merged:

I checked the attached theme and noticed that there is no integrated map. Should I understand that you provide it separately for $20?
I'm selling my code for the map for $20 I can send you the link to buy it and I can configure it for you.

ahmed8zake

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for the share,Very much appreciated sir

Thank you for the share,Very much appreciated sir

شكرا لك على المشاركة، أقدر ذلك كثيرًا يا سيدي

awo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
📢 Sharing Zeta Osclass Theme !
Version: 1.0.5 the last one

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share with you the Zeta Osclass Theme!

After years of struggling and paying for a map API, I've finally coded my own custom map, which is easily integrable into any Osclass theme without needing any plugins. 🎉

🔧 What I Offer:

• The custom map code, designed to be seamlessly integrated into a child theme for lifetime use, without any issues even after the main theme updates. That's exactly the role of a child theme!
  • The map size is fully customizable to fit your needs.
  • I provide the child theme folder. You just need to activate it, and you're all set!
💰 Price: $20

📌 Link to my website: Visit my site

Feel free to check out my work, and if you're interested, contact me. Thank you all for your support!

See you soon,

Le Vaillant
Thank you so much for sharing. I'll give it a try.

Hello everyone,

After years of struggling and paying for a map API, I've finally coded my own custom map, which is easily integrable into any Osclass theme without needing any plugins. 🎉

🔧 What I Offer:

• The custom map code, designed to be seamlessly integrated into a child theme for lifetime use, without any issues even after the main theme updates. That's exactly the role of a child theme!
  • I provide the child theme folder. You just need to activate it, and you're all set!

Feel free to check out my work, and if you're interested, contact me. Thank you all for your support!

See you soon,

Le Vaillant
Awesome is the word. I will test the theme and your map and give my honest feedback here. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

🔧 What I Offer:

See you soon,

Le Vaillant
Awesome is the word. I will test the theme and your map and give my honest feedback here. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

🔧 What I Offer:

See you soon,

Le Vaillant
Your website looks good. I don't understand the language but i end up with good transactions. Good job bro.