XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Joomla is becoming kets popular by the day; whats happening

Noner

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I guess clients are getting sick of WP sites and how they look the same.

HelenaWitches

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i don't know maybe the security on wordpress suck

ses333

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Joomla out of the box has more features and is faster. A lot of slag in WP needs to be removed initially for normal operation.

plugdkt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I've been using Joomla for many years now. I've tried switching to others many times, but nothing beats Joomla yet.

2kewl4you

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I've been using Joomla for many years now. I've tried switching to others many times, but nothing beats Joomla yet.
Same here. I also used wordpress before, which is also fine but I think in the end it is Joomla.

mflaza

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In contrast to WP, Joomla have a large core, which integrates many of the functions. When you have few components, for example one for some social networking, another for emails, one for private messages, as soon as you install them, they communicate each with another. Same things does not happens in WP if they don't have bridges for each other... Also, Joomla is much better at security, which was never before the case.

IEAUIL

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
A few years ago Wordpress was the top choice for small and medium bussines. Now it has became ultra expensive to build and maintain. I made the mistake to build a WP site for a friend a few years ago. In the beginning all was fine. Now all the plugins I used to use has gotten:
1. More expensive
2. Important features has became "Pro"
3. Plugins needs update almost every day
4. Subscriptions has became a must just for simple tasks and for the plugin to "live" on the website

Also not to mention LiteSpeed plugin got hacked back in May and this caused the whole site to be infected (along with 4m worldwide) with exploits and made me lose 2 days of cleaning the site. WP is the "go-to" for hackers.

DigitalZa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Same thing. Been using Joomla for 15 years. For all sorts of clients and without problems. Also for SEO projects. Works great.