What's your all-time favorite video game and why?

mckale.brave

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hey everyone,

I'm curious to know what your absolute favorite video game is, the one you always come back to or hold a special place in your heart. Share your top pick and tell us what makes it so special.

Baroszek93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Cs 1.6 - lot of memories with friends
Metin2 - lot of time spedning in exp :D

forfralli

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
7 Days to die - Huge fun with friends and a lot of mods in the workshop

osama1502c2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
My all-time favorite video game has to be Escape from Tarkov. The mix of intense PvPvE gameplay and realistic mechanics keeps playing it every day, and I cannot get enough of the game. I like the thrill of looting and surviving in such a challenging environment.

JosephBCN

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Without a doubt ‘The Division 1 & 2’. Very good graphics, good story and being able to play online with your friends makes me spend hours and hours playing. I highly recommend it

Spotttttttttttt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Mafia 1 is the best game I ever played
Post automatically merged:

But Rdr2 is good too I thinks Rdr is better but Mafia have a special place in my heart

osama1502c2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
My all-time favorite video game has to be Escape from Tarkov. The mix of intense PvPvE gameplay and realistic mechanics keeps playing it every day, and I cannot get enough of the game. I like the thrill of looting and surviving in such a challenging environment.
By the way, if you are also playin EFT and want to elevate your gameplay, you might consider exploring Escape from Tarkov cheats, which can enhance your performance and provide additional options during your raids.