WP Rocket 3.16.3 INFINITY VERSION - Grow your site to 100% in pagespeed - worth 299$

lukaszup

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
1723639854842.png

An All-In-One Web Performance Plugin - THE BEST​

WordPress experts recommend WP Rocket as the best WordPress caching plugin to achieve incredible speed results and optimize your website for the Core Web Vitals. Let’s see why.

WP Rocket is the WordPress caching plugin to skyrocket your PageSpeed score

Skyrocket your PageSpeed performance score instantly​

Discover high performance like never before. Thanks to WP Rocket, you can instantly see a great improvement in your website performance and Google PageSpeed Insights score — including Core Web Vitals.
Designed for WordPress and constantly updated to keep up with the latest web performance requirements, WP Rocket not only speeds up your loading time, it also dramatically improves your overall website performance to help you address the most important PageSpeed Insights recommendations.

• 3.16.3 July 30th, 2024​

• Enhancement: Move JavaScript Minification argument exclusions to the backend
    • Enhancement: Remove “My Status” section and reorder dashboard view
    • Enhancement: Remove warnings related to JavaScript and CSS Minification features
    • Enhancement: Improve the way how beacon script is generated
    • Bugfix: Guard against “PHP Warning: strpos(): Empty needle” log entries
    • 3rd-party compatibility: Prevent from overwriting the .htaccess file even if it’s empty, compatibility enhancement with Cloudlinux hosting
    • 3rd-party compatibility: Remove Auto Minify from the Cloudflare Optimal Settings
    • 3rd-party compatibility: Fix detection of the WooCommerce Multilingual standalone version

DOWNLOAD LINK :

imsplifftastic

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you. I hope this one works better than the others I have found.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. I hope this one works better than the others I have found.

Jahvee

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 128090

WordPress experts recommend WP Rocket as the best WordPress caching plugin to achieve incredible speed results and optimize your website for the Core Web Vitals. Let’s see why.

Discover high performance like never before. Thanks to WP Rocket, you can instantly see a great improvement in your website performance and Google PageSpeed Insights score — including Core Web Vitals.
Designed for WordPress and constantly updated to keep up with the latest web performance requirements, WP Rocket not only speeds up your loading time, it also dramatically improves your overall website performance to help you address the most important PageSpeed Insights recommendations.

• Enhancement: Remove warnings related to JavaScript and CSS Minification features
    • 3rd-party compatibility: Prevent from overwriting the .htaccess file even if it’s empty, compatibility enhancement with Cloudlinux hosting
    • 3rd-party compatibility: Remove Auto Minify from the Cloudflare Optimal Settings
    • 3rd-party compatibility: Fix detection of the WooCommerce Multilingual standalone version

DOWNLOAD LINK :

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Wow, Im loving it here.
Thanks to the organizers of this forum.

mmmm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gracias por el aporte, sera de gran interes para mis prototipos

radoado

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing the latest version!

Agentorange

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing the latest version!

nib_ba9173

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 128090

DOWNLOAD LINK :

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Yooooooooo, i was looking for this actually. Damn, brooo

bytestudio

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing. It was a really nice plugin.

gifstv88

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, I am looking for it for a project