Gracias por compartir ...
Post automatically merged:

Gracias por compartir...

Obedson

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
discount-countdown-pro.jpg

Displays a countdown timer for products on discount. The timer displays the remaining time on a discount for a product (or products) along with a button which allows your customers to be reminded about the discount X number of days before it ends.

• Display a live countdown timer for products on discount (specific prices wth expiry dates)
  • Options to choose where to display the timers; search, category, homepages as well as the product detail page
  • 'Remind me' feature allows the customer to choose to be reminded about the discount a certain number of days before the discount expires
  • Easy to customise the appearance of the countdown timer from within the module configuration, no need to edit stylesheets / css,
  • Modern, arty looking countdown timer and remind me pop up form
  • Easy to install
  • Supports Multi shop stores
  • Supports Multi Language stores (includes a in-module translation tool for easy editing of text)
Please can someone help, how can I download things here

Obedson

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Displays a countdown timer for products on discount. The timer displays the remaining time on a discount for a product (or products) along with a button which allows your customers to be reminded about the discount X number of days before it ends.

• Display a live countdown timer for products on discount (specific prices wth expiry dates)
  • Options to choose where to display the timers; search, category, homepages as well as the product detail page
  • 'Remind me' feature allows the customer to choose to be reminded about the discount a certain number of days before the discount expires
  • Easy to customise the appearance of the countdown timer from within the module configuration, no need to edit stylesheets / css,
  • Easy to install
  • Supports Multi Language stores (includes a in-module translation tool for easy editing of text)
Anonimo you’re a great guy. All the modules you share are super good . Thanks man.

shoaibktk

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

• Easy to install
awzersrc gh