V1.7 Prestashop Optimizeps (aka Gzip + Clean & Accelerates DB) Module [1.7.5x Fixed]

nuovaposta

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
grazie per la tua condivisione

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

grazie per la tua condivisione

Last edited:

rici

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is a good and useful module

fYww3C1.png

... but there is another sweet mistake from 4Webs, as the Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is not able to find where is the cache :unsure: and for sure there is NO cache in .../app/ in PS 1.7.5.x, because in PS 1.75x the cache is in ../var/.

Now it's fixed, and the Gzip part of the Optimizeps module work fine on PS 1.7.5x including the save setting part :cool:

By the way, after I searching a bit about this module on Prestashop Add-On Marketplace, I noticed this:
  • Version 1.3.3 (04/12/2018)
  • Compatibility v1.4.1.0 - v1.7.4.4
  • Changelog:
    • v.1.3.1 - Update Prestashop 1.7, new features to increase the performance of prestashop, browser cache, gzip compression and prestashop cache erasure.
    • v.1.3.2 - Removed option to clear cache (clearly, it's a downgrade, NOT a upgrade :confused:)
    • v.1.3.3 - Add Prestastrust (seriously, they make a upgrade for that? :unsure:)
So yes, the version 1.3.1, which is available here, is the latest version compatible with PS v1.4.1.0 - v1.7.4.4.

Below, you can find my v1.3.1 [Fixed] of Optimizeps module , which is compatible with PS v1.7.5x

Note 1: Before released this [Fixed] version on the forum, I make a lot of test with a Prestashop 1.7.5.1 with Transformer theme and his child theme (heavily modified), and ONLY the Prestashop cache fully activated, and all was working fine.
Of course, if you use another/additional cache module, it's not impossible that the two modules are in conflict...

Note 2: If Gzip is already activated on your hosting, you cannot actived it a second time with the module, and it's the reason why you cannot save your settings.
To check if Gzip is already activated (or not), you can use this link: https://www.whatsmyip.org/http-compression-test/

Note 3: Even if you don't use the Gzip part, the cleaning database part is really well done, as you can:
  • Clears the data of all visitors who are not registered
  • Deletes the start and end of visits on the page.
  • Removes obsolete offers
  • Eliminates searches of data that are stored in the database.
  • Removes visitor data, operating system, browser, etc ...
  • Deletes Page not found.
  • Removes abandoned baskets.
  • Tables defragmentation and repair processes.
... and just in one single click!

Enjoy ;)

Download Optimizeps (aka Gzip + Clean & Accelerates DB) Module [1.7.5x Fixed]:
[Hidden content]

Tip: If you noticed it, there is [Fixed] in the title, so if you type Fixed in the Search box, and hit Enter, you will see all my fixed modules
Gracias

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is a good and useful module

fYww3C1.png

... but there is another sweet mistake from 4Webs, as the Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is not able to find where is the cache :unsure: and for sure there is NO cache in .../app/ in PS 1.7.5.x, because in PS 1.75x the cache is in ../var/.

Now it's fixed, and the Gzip part of the Optimizeps module work fine on PS 1.7.5x including the save setting part :cool:

By the way, after I searching a bit about this module on Prestashop Add-On Marketplace, I noticed this:
  • Version 1.3.3 (04/12/2018)
  • Compatibility v1.4.1.0 - v1.7.4.4
  • Changelog:
    • v.1.3.1 - Update Prestashop 1.7, new features to increase the performance of prestashop, browser cache, gzip compression and prestashop cache erasure.
    • v.1.3.2 - Removed option to clear cache (clearly, it's a downgrade, NOT a upgrade :confused:)
    • v.1.3.3 - Add Prestastrust (seriously, they make a upgrade for that? :unsure:)
So yes, the version 1.3.1, which is available here, is the latest version compatible with PS v1.4.1.0 - v1.7.4.4.

Below, you can find my v1.3.1 [Fixed] of Optimizeps module , which is compatible with PS v1.7.5x

Note 1: Before released this [Fixed] version on the forum, I make a lot of test with a Prestashop 1.7.5.1 with Transformer theme and his child theme (heavily modified), and ONLY the Prestashop cache fully activated, and all was working fine.
Of course, if you use another/additional cache module, it's not impossible that the two modules are in conflict...

Note 2: If Gzip is already activated on your hosting, you cannot actived it a second time with the module, and it's the reason why you cannot save your settings.
To check if Gzip is already activated (or not), you can use this link: https://www.whatsmyip.org/http-compression-test/

Note 3: Even if you don't use the Gzip part, the cleaning database part is really well done, as you can:
  • Clears the data of all visitors who are not registered
  • Deletes the start and end of visits on the page.
  • Removes obsolete offers
  • Eliminates searches of data that are stored in the database.
  • Removes visitor data, operating system, browser, etc ...
  • Deletes Page not found.
  • Removes abandoned baskets.
  • Tables defragmentation and repair processes.
... and just in one single click!

Enjoy ;)

Download Optimizeps (aka Gzip + Clean & Accelerates DB) Module [1.7.5x Fixed]:
[Hidden content]

Tip: If you noticed it, there is [Fixed] in the title, so if you type Fixed in the Search box, and hit Enter, you will see all my fixed modules
Gracis por compartir

Last edited:

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, Thank for sharing, on some server this option is proposed, which is in my case !